Are you concerned about our small statutes policemen/women?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed a police car pull up outside my house and a male and female police both got out to knock on the door of a house across the road.

They both looked early 20s and the male was very short and a little chubby and the female was short and very petite looking

If you were a seasoned criminal full of tats and muscled up would you shiver in your boots at them? They were small statured police.

Or a protester running amuck and they are both squeeking at you to stop?

What happened to the old days the big barrel chested 6foot 4 inch copper with the big cement head and Merv Hughes moustache. You listened when they spoke as you knew if push comes to shove they might overwhelm you

This current police lack of size and presence I'm concerned as a member of the community for my safety. No disrespect to the young kids that wanna be a police, but do we have to fix things ourselves if police intervention is required? Don't want the kids to get injured.

Same applied to security guards, they have become much smaller over the years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the unsafe neighbourhood you're living in, police making home visits??!! Scary.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I noticed a police car pull up outside my house and a male and female police both got out to knock on the door of a house across the road.

They both looked early 20s and the male was very short and a little chubby and the female was short and very petite looking

If you were a seasoned criminal full of tats and muscled up would you shiver in your boots at them? They were small statured police.

Or a protester running amuck and they are both squeeking at you to stop?

What happened to the old days the big barrel chested 6foot 4 inch copper with the big cement head and Merv Hughes moustache. You listened when they spoke as you knew if push comes to shove they might overwhelm you

This current police lack of size and presence I'm concerned as a member of the community for my safety. No disrespect to the young kids that wanna be a police, but do we have to fix things ourselves if police intervention is required? Don't want the kids to get injured.

Same applied to security guards, they have become much smaller over the years
I actually agree with you on this. There is plenty of video footage of female officers and smaller male cops being overwhelmed. This leads to alot of negative factors and makes it harder for police to do there job safely and the escalation of police using lethal force

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the unsafe neighbourhood you're living in, police making home visits??!! Scary.
In all fairness he lives there. Don't know why they were stopping in.. for coffee perhaps

I feel like saying to him, if anyone towers over you, gimme a call and I'll cut them down to size. I'll uncork my fists at them, leave my signature on their nose so he can make an arrest

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
In all fairness he lives there. Don't know why they were stopping in.. for coffee perhaps

I feel like saying to him, if anyone towers over you, gimme a call and I'll cut them down to size. I'll uncork my fists at them so he can make an arrest
Quick shag while on duty?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She has tazer and a glock..........I am sure she will be fine
I had a female copper draw a gun on me when I was a kid.
The way she was shaking I got the vibe she wasn’t very confident to use it?
It was the beginning of April so it wasn’t a cold night.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Quality, not quantity. Police are trained and put though intense shit by the Commander in the academy, so you can guarantee all the wimps don't get far. I've met a few cops who I've been taller than, but I still wouldn't try to mess with them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Quality, not quantity. Police are trained and put though intense shit by the Commander in the academy, so you can guarantee all the wimps don't get far. I've met a few cops who I've been taller than, but I still wouldn't try to mess with them.
Ive met a lot of former police officers who end up working as security guards because they say the police force have a high school mentality.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was once fiction is turning into a reality

this is what I’m thinking too.

they have to have a bit
If intimidation about them, so the criminals don’t get a false confidence , just escalated the situation if the perpetrator doesn’t feel overwhelmed

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if they are small in build if they wanna fuck you up they just call on the two way and call in a helicopter gunship.
Every job has jerks and power trippers and cops don't miss out, but if someone gets robbed or bashed who you gunna call?
There's gotta be balance.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cops are equal opportunity now, but they still have size requirements for specific roles in the force. Those small statured cops you saw would not be able to join thekennel.net.au or Riot Squad. I heard a story through a mate of a female cop who was interested in joining the K9 Unit, but quickly changed that after they told her she would have to be able to throw a 40-50kg dog over a fence.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
this is what I’m thinking too.

they have to have a bit
If intimidation about them, so the criminals don’t get a false confidence , just escalated the situation if the perpetrator doesn’t feel overwhelmed
They’re also right about the toilet paper.
Did anyone ever work out how to use the 3 sea shells?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm more worried about their mental abilities rather than their stature.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The uniform is what needs to be respected so it doesn't matter who is wearing it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The uniform is what needs to be respected so it doesn't matter who is wearing it.
If a midget runs out in the NBA wearing LA lakers outfit people will still slam dunk over them... maybe slam dunk the midget

same for police, they need to be fit for purpose. Proper size

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao regular cops and ptc aren’t put through shit that’s hard, the whimps end up working in ptc patrolling trains

Iv got 2 mates who are cops that I can over power easily even when they try their little wrist bending techniques and other shit that’s suppose to hurt lmao

There are plenty of cops getting toweled up these days or getting over powered physically, I remember seeing one good sized Lebo over powering 3 male cops and some female cop trying to help but got shoved out of the way easily lol they just have a gun that’s the only worry

Cops do look for footy type player builds when it comes to their special units or riot control groups

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight the copper is asleep across the road. Anyone walks down the street even they will be arrested.