Are you concerned about our small statutes policemen/women?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a midget runs out in the NBA wearing LA lakers outfit people will still slam dunk over them... maybe slam dunk the midget

same for police, they need to be fit for purpose. Proper size
What a truly stupid analogy, you obviously don't know the difference between a jersey and a uniform.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tonight the copper is asleep across the road. Anyone walks down the street even they will be arrested.
Are you living in Houso territory or something? Time to buy-up somewhere like Mosman where they can only dream of living :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you living in Houso territory or something? Time to buy-up somewhere like Mosman where they can only dream of living :grinning:
Coppers have to live somewhere don’t they? Did you think they put a muzzle on them and throw em in the storeroom after their shift?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a truly stupid analogy, you obviously don't know the difference between a jersey and a uniform.
So do prison guards wear a jersey or a uniform? Why not throw a few midgets in prisons and see how they go..

I think your comments are ridiculous.. why not just say all laws should be respected? We wouldn’t need the police at all if everyone just did the right thing and was respectful of the laws.

So if people break the law why would they then be respectful and listen to a midget sqweeking in a uniform?

Sometimes you need a bit of starch to keep people in line. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy? Uniforms need to be respected..yeah from people who are respectful ..... but for those who break the law, uniforms need to command respect

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So do prison guards wear a jersey or a uniform? Why not throw a few midgets in prisons and see how they go..

I think your comments are ridiculous.. why not just say all laws should be respected? We wouldn’t need the police at all if everyone just did the right thing and was respectful of the laws.

So if people break the law why would they then be respectful and listen to a midget sqweeking in a uniform?

Sometimes you need a bit of starch to keep people in line. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy? Uniforms need to be respected..yeah from people who are respectful ..... but for those who break the law, uniforms need to command respect
I do security.
Whenever I used to work at a venue with mostly Indians they would barely get respect from the public.

The Indians come running and ask me to help them.
I go to approach the people who weren't complying and they usually run off before I can have a chat with them.

And you midgets keep fooling yourselves saying you not scared of tall people?
Yeah right, keep telling yourselves that if it helps you sleep better?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I do security.
Whenever I used to work at a venue with mostly Indians they would barely get respect from the public.

The Indians come running and ask me to help them.
I go to approach the people who weren't complying and they usually run off before I can have a chat with them.

And you midgets keep fooling yourselves saying you not scared of tall people?
Yeah right, keep telling yourselves that if it helps you sleep better?
Straight out when I was either manager or supervisor, I assigned the Indians to static roles IE Carpark and boundary patrols.

Call me racist if you want but I was on good coin to do my job properly. Probably saved them bodily harm at the same time.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Straight out when I was either manager or supervisor, I assigned the Indians to static roles IE Carpark and boundary patrols.

Call me racist if you want but I was on good coin to do my job properly. Probably saved them bodily harm at the same time.
If I were a supervisor I'd keep Indian guards in the loading dock.
Out of sight, out of mind lol.

I had one working at my work. He a full time detention officer.

Nice guy but he only 5"5.
I been thinking if he can work in the detention centre then so can I.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Again your analogy of midgets is ridiculously stupid because if a midget was standing there in a police uniform pointing a gun at you demanding you get on the ground, you would drop faster than my IQ reading your stupid shit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Coppers have to live somewhere don’t they? Did you think they put a muzzle on them and throw em in the storeroom after their shift?
I'm asking about you, it sounds like you live in Houso territory.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again your analogy of midgets is ridiculously stupid because if a midget was standing there in a police uniform pointing a gun at you demanding you get on the ground, you would drop faster than my IQ reading your stupid shit.
I wouldn’t actually. If I dont break the law they wouldn’t ever draw a gun at me. It’s those who break the law, they don’t want to get caught, so they assess the possibility of avoiding apprehension. if there is a midget they likely will try their luck ... the midget is also more likely to draw their gun as people disregard them. It’s amazing how a bit of size keeps people behaving.

if you were being loud in a pub and a midget told you to shut up, you would most likely give him a Good hammer fist to the head and continue. Or at the beach kick sand in his face. But if a guy that towers over you asked you to be quiet, your more likely to keep quiet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t actually. If I dont break the law they wouldn’t ever draw a gun at me. It’s those who break the law, they don’t want to get caught, so they assess the possibility of avoiding apprehension. if there is a midget they likely will try their luck ... the midget is also more likely to draw their gun as people disregard them. It’s amazing how a bit of size keeps people behaving.

if you were being loud in a pub and a midget told you to shut up, you would most likely give him a Good hammer fist to the head and continue. Or at the beach kick sand in his face. But if a guy that towers over you asked you to be quiet, your more likely to keep quiet.
What if the cop thought you were trying to steal his pot of gold?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the cop thought you were trying to steal his pot of gold?
:grinning: you are right... :grinning: Absolutely

little people are always on edge. You even say hello to them and they puff out their chest and bark back, sometimes put up their dukes Ready to start swinging... they know their only hope is to get a surprise first punch in. they are used to someone poking fun at them and beating up on them.. they are trigger happy, ready to push the nuke button at the slightest hint of someone agitating them. It’s funny to see them try to look like they haVe a big frame? Even when your just saying hello :grinning:

go to a gym and majority aRe short guys trying to puff themselves up to look more intimidating ..

big people who can handle themselves are far more calm, trouble generally avoids them