Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Don't rate Brandon as an 80 minute hooker, and he will lose his way under Balls-less Barrett

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's got to the stage where yes we need this guy. Not just for his playing value but for his schtick on and off the field.

We need a huge shake up and a more positive vibe around the place.

If he lives up to his current form, he will be an excellent buy to help us out of the doldrums we are in.
Drop mic and couldn’t agree more!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hodgson on the outer at Canberra
Mmm, I could see the sense in getting Hodgson to pair with Smith to teach him some stuff around the position and a bit of leadership around the club but not solely Hodgson.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Or he might not be as bad as what we think. Maybe Bellamy likes him at hooker, Harry is fit and still isn't starting.

All I'm saying is, he isn't as bad as what TK experts make him out to be, me included.
Well he started the last game. You have to remember Harry had a disrupted pre-season. He was not match fit to play the full 80. You might as well ease him in when the forwards are tired.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
No, I'm serious. he's a stallion
Come on bro. He isnt much better than jmk. He is not the answer to our 9 problems. And he is also getting on with age and seems to get injured

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With you on Elliott NOT on board with this rant..
We want Cheese We want Cheese bring us the cheese and for at least the next 5 years.

BOOYEH.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i miss the days when our hookers were just as scary as our toughest front rowers.
Mark Bugden, Billy Johnstone, Joe Thomas, Jason Hetherington. Even Corey Hughes was nuisance and they all where premiership players.
I see the cheese as a typical bulldog competitor. Sometimes it's not about skill but about mongrel.
Sadly those days are gone oldpup todays DH needs to be a play maker that has good vision and good leg speed,Unfortunately I don't think the cheese has either of those qualities. He is an old school DH and will be an improvement on what we have but he needs to play lock.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sadly those days are gone oldpup todays DH needs to be a play maker that has good vision and good leg speed,Unfortunately I don't think the cheese has either of those qualities. He is an old school DH and will be an improvement on what we have but he needs to play lock.
For the love of cheese! B Smith has vision, speed and can play 80mins... and hits and sticks like an old school #9.

I challenge all and sundry to pack on 10kg and see how quick you are...the guy is playing lock this week and groomed in that role this year because of Harry. some people think that lock is his natural role, anyone whose followed his journey knows he is a natural 9 and at his normal weight is very quick.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For the love of cheese! B Smith has vision, speed and can play 80mins... and hits and sticks like an old school #9.

I challenge all and sundry to pack on 10kg and see how quick you are...the guy is playing lock this week and groomed in that role this year because of Harry. some people think that lock is his natural role, anyone whose followed his journey knows he is a natural 9 and at his normal weight is very quick.
A hooker needs a good passing game and creativity. The cheese couldn’t pass a Facebook IQ test.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh ffs deadset wtf is this rubbish