Are we cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Hands down, I bet my life that storm would score in the last minute.

Everytime we keep a team scoreless we end up giving points in the final 5. Always.

I just knew storm were going to score. I get so cut.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Everytime we keep a team scoreless we end up giving points in the final 5. Always.

I felt the same, but not going to let anything rain on this parade
So proud to be a bulldog

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes they did score at the death but as I recall it, it was on the back of a couple of penalties and a blind touchie not calling a Storm player in touch.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Koriebete should of passed tha ball to Ben cummins
he was on their side the entire game and did everything but score for them

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happens every fkn time. I knew what the topic was about as soon as I read the title. The curse is that bad.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its like the refs felt they had to help the Storm to balance our home ground advantage

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
3 forward passes in the set leading to that try aswell as the penalties after the melb players pulled into touch on 3 occasions. no penalties for slowing down the ruck. typical cam smith gets a 5th tackle penalty for dropping the ball and also getting away with touching the ball when he knocked it away from lichaa. this us RIDICULOUS. theres gotta be an INVESTIGATION into this! ;)

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
noticed sportsbet was quite tonight. dont think they could afford to have any more money on the dogs at 13+

Malla

Reaction score
Nah mate. It's tough to keep teams to nil these days and Storm are professional as they come. I think they had about 40 tackles in our 20 and the weight of possession in the second half was all with Storm. I think it's tremendous that we kept them to nil for 79 minutes and even then their try was fortuitous off a lucky bounce from a misdirected pass.

nightprowler88

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep, call the townspeople, the teams ****in cursed!! conceded one try in a near perfect game against a strong club, better burn em at the stake!!!

**** me. Cant we talk about the 79 minutes of brilliance instead?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ref definitely was the storms 14th man on the field last night, especially after the 20th minute .. they tried to get the storm back in the match to make it a tight one.. it happens too often these days ... These miraculous come backs we see are nothing more then refereeing assisted victories for the purpose of good viewing.. the only problem was our boys were like a dog with a bone last night ... No one would have penetrated that d...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

you have a gift

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ref definitely was the storms 14th man on the field last night, especially after the 20th minute .. they tried to get the storm back in the match to make it a tight one.. it happens too often these days ... These miraculous come backs we see are nothing more then refereeing assisted victories for the purpose of good viewing.. the only problem was our boys were like a dog with a bone last night ... No one would have penetrated that d...
True. We aren't cursed it's these refs trying to get sides back into the game. In particular against sides like us. We are always on the bad end every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.