Are there too many teams in the NrL?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths for sure. Hopefully @Nasheed will go too
We established Souths are going nowhere.
Hopefully dogs survive too but don't be surprised if there is a reduction, the bulldogs name gets popped up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think there are too many Nasheed burner accounts and Nasheed threads on The Kennel.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who lets a souths supporter have so much free reign on a bulldogs forum. Is lyn running the forum as well !
Ban this fucking goose for everyones sake

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And hes a souths supporter. Kennel has lost its way like our board has.
I'm a Bulldogs and Souths supporter. 50/50. Like having a husband and a lover, serves two different purposes.
I love the Bulldogs but follow Souths in terms of winning comps etc.
Must be hard just having one team. No wonder why everyone is stressed out.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm a Bulldogs and Souths supporter. 50/50. Like having a husband and a lover, serves two different purposes.
I love the Bulldogs but follow Souths in terms of winning comps etc.
Must be hard just having one team. No wonder why everyone is stressed out.
I have 2 teams. But unlike Souths, my other team wins.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never understood how fans can get so passionate on just one team. Get tattoos, donate money etc.

What is a club really?

Let's look at the bulldogs.

we have one player (Jackson) taht was playing 5 years ago.

All the management and o she so have changed.

Clubs are a revolving door of personnel. It's a business. One day a team is playing at Belmore, then it's ANZ, then it's parra.

One day they are about the dogs of war, then multiculturalism, then something else. It's always changing.

for me it's the logo and memories for a kid. Growing up in Breakfast point was hard at times and watching the dogs was an outlet from all the madness outside my door.

As I get older, I tend to find myself following players.

but I still love my bulldogs and my Souths from all the history. I miss the 80s era.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I've never understood how fans can get so passionate on just one team. Get tattoos, donate money etc.

What is a club really?

Let's look at the bulldogs.

we have one player (Jackson) taht was playing 5 years ago.

All the management and o she so have changed.

Clubs are a revolving door of personnel. It's a business. One day a team is playing at Belmore, then it's ANZ, then it's parra.

One day they are about the dogs of war, then multiculturalism, then something else. It's always changing.

for me it's the logo and memories for a kid. Growing up in Breakfast point was hard at times and watching the dogs was an outlet from all the madness outside my door.

As I get older, I tend to find myself following players.

but I still love my bulldogs and my Souths from all the history. I miss the 80s era.
must have been definitely hard on you growing up in breakfast point with all the turf wars and shoot outs happening daily. Must be hard living with all that post traumatic stress. Sorry for judging you, I just thought you were retarded.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
must have been definitely hard on you growing up in breakfast point with all the turf wars and shoot outs happening daily. Must be hard living with all that post traumatic stress. Sorry for judging you, I just thought you were retarded.
Thanks.
Although shootouts weren't daily it was pretty tough. It always does go to show that you can't judge someone until you've known their story.
8FD8E2EC-B308-4D6E-A911-AF6A96A4FC35.jpeg

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I've said before send league back to its roots.

Sydney game for Irish Catholics.
Was so much better when it was the NSWRL.