Are the "Ultra's" of politics loosing their appeal?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your social aspect is more down the middle bro, you have some leave people alone beliefs and some conservative beliefs. Your economic principles I have no idea, we've never discussed that.

I also don't think you're being fair on politicians, there are many (of either side) that go into it to have their view/stance/way represented but due to the nature of politics, they are forced to play the political game to achieve the desired outcome. For example, I have the utmost respect for Bernie Sanders as a politican for the people, with genuine interests for the people, but he has had to play the political game, i.e. his backing of Hillary Clinton after he lost the primaries for 2016. He disagrees with Hillary on many many levels and since 2016 elections, Hillary has done nothing but bad mouth Bernie Sanders (so the two are very much at loggerheads), but the alternative was Donald Trump, so Bernie had to play the political game and back Hillary.
Can't blame me for trusting/believing/respecting politicians bro, they don't warrant it.

Don't know much about Bernie except he is labeled a commie by most.

I always say how many politicians would there be if it paid minimum wage with no benefits (legal and illegal)?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% agree mate, I'd classify you as a middle of the run arsehole.

Sorry it's getting close to footy season so I thought I'd start throwing a few barbs to get into the mood.
No worries my bro.

PS your cocks are cooked :p

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't blame me for trusting/believing/respecting politicians bro, they don't warrant it.

Don't know much about Bernie except he is labeled a commie by most.

I always say how many politicians would there be if it paid minimum wage with no benefits (legal and illegal)?
Bernie just became a millionaire (just under 2.5 million is his net worth)last year from sales for a book he wrote. Hes been in politics and part of congress since 1991

Also he recently printed a meme of his on shirts and sold those shirts. He raised $1.8 million and donated the whole amount to meals on wheels Vermont

Hes protested with black people in the 70s and been arrested by the police for protesting.

The man is a genuine legend and for the people

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bernie just became a millionaire (just under 2.5 million is his net worth)last year from sales for a book he wrote. Hes been in politics and part of congress since 1991

Also he recently printed a meme of his on shirts and sold those shirts. He raised $1.8 million and donated the whole amount to meals on wheels Vermont

Hes protested with black people in the 70s and been arrested by the police for protesting.

The man is a genuine legend and for the people
Now I know why he never has and never will be POTUS, he isn't one of them.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ill bring the beers
Is this a civilised or a long session?
Should I invite my mates Esky and Milk Bottle?

They’re named because the first one when you fill him full of drink you have to carry him and the second somehow manages to end up on his porch at 6am :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this a civilised or a long session?
Should I invite my mates Esky and Milk Bottle?

They’re named because the first one when you fill him full of drink you have to carry him and the second somehow manages to end up on his porch at 6am :-).
They sound fun, bring them along. Looks to be a loooooooooong session