News Are the Bulldogs on their way to buying a premiership?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
The corrupt Media is at it again...
They celebrated as they pretending to care for us when we lost our players !
They Laughed at our performances but credit us for trying hard !
They attempted to derail the rebuild of our team and failed !
They now accuse us of trying to buy a premiership !!!
Someone has to tell these stupid so called experts...
1 Flanagan, has1 year first grade experience.
2 Burton, a 20 year old with a handful of first grade games.
3 Hetherington, a bench player at Penrith at best.
4 Waddell, the same as Hetherington.
Yes Cotric and Thompson good and experienced but hardly world-beaters !
I will repeat what someone else said on TK, it's not like our team is star-studded and still manage to buy Tedesco & Cronk !!!
So to all these corrupt puppets, if you truly care for the game you should report on all the teams equally and fairly !!!
Do you think you could do or allowed to do that ???
100% D

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The corrupt Media is at it again...
They celebrated as they pretending to care for us when we lost our players !
They Laughed at our performances but credit us for trying hard !
They attempted to derail the rebuild of our team and failed !
They now accuse us of trying to buy a premiership !!!
Someone has to tell these stupid so called experts...
1 Flanagan, has1 year first grade experience.
2 Burton, a 20 year old with a handful of first grade games.
3 Hetherington, a bench player at Penrith at best.
4 Waddell, the same as Hetherington.
Yes Cotric and Thompson good and experienced but hardly world-beaters !
I will repeat what someone else said on TK, it's not like our team is star-studded and still manage to buy Tedesco & Cronk !!!
So to all these corrupt puppets, if you truly care for the game you should report on all the teams equally and fairly !!!
Do you think you could do or allowed to do that ???
Relax bro. Good times ahead :grinning:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did but the main reason was when he was at his brothers bucks weekend and tried to jump from a high rise balcony and ended up in a mental hospital
Bro! is this the legit reason?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care, just as long as we don't get the, "They never gave up and always turned up for each other" (but still lost by two points) speech at the end of every game!!
I don't care how the team does it, JUST-FUCKING-WIN!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Strange how media didn’t have this all over the papers
I was so surprised. The media knew about it but decided not to run with it, maybe for his welfare but they report every time James Roberts relapses & when Reni tried to suicide etc so I don’t understand. His comment about union definitely wasn’t enough to terminate our agreement and I’m surprised that was accepted as a reason

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember there being an interview with him about it though. From memory he was about to jump, but his brother crash tackled him to the ground and said what the fuck are you doing?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I remember there being an interview with him about it though. From memory he was about to jump, but his brother crash tackled him to the ground and said what the fuck are you doing?
Ahh ok. Well there you go, I didn’t realise he made it public

Malla

Reaction score
Mindblowing!!!!

Makes me question the ethics of these deals too. Was Hasler's and Castle's game plan to sign players on unders early in the deal, then force the player to want to leave early by dropping them and making life miserable in the final year, so that they forfeit a large part of the deal? Eg telling Eastwood he would be in reserves all year for his final 800k year if he stayed.
It's pretty shit house, I would hope that the NRL have stamped that shit out of the game.

Hasler did the exact same at Manly before coming to the Dogs, it's why he managed to have that elite team that was basically neck and neck with a Storm team well above the salary cap lol

It would have felt like it was worth it if we won a comp tho.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty shit house, I would hope that the NRL have stamped that shit out of the game.

Hasler did the exact same at Manly before coming to the Dogs, it's why he managed to have that elite team that was basically neck and neck with a Storm team well above the salary cap lol

It would have felt like it was worth it if we won a comp tho.
Yeah agree we would have been more tolerant if we won 2012 and 2014. But at the end of the day he destroyed the cap over a team that wasn't as good as Manly's team and had nothing in the spine except Barba early on, Ennis and Cook and we lost all of them along with several other good players.