Are Press freedoms under assault in this country?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is the right retarded?
The right point out the bias of the left.

For example, this video. just says it all really. Why dont you see this on left leaning networks?

Why do the left media jump at white people always? Ive never heard a complimentary word about white people or values in years.
Here's an example of your right wing media in action - https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kUu8H_1594189068

Fox News sock puppet 30/03/2020 - "Masks work, it's a scientific fact"
Same Fox News sock puppet 07/07/2020 - "Masks don't work, there is no basis in science"

Must be difficult for you righties to keep up with these changing facts?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Right. Left. All corrupt fuks with your own agendas.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Most 'right' wing channels are just controlled opposition or left wing lite.
This line says a lot more about how far to the right you actually are than I ever could.....

We all have our biases - unconscious and conscious..... as for you bringing Christchurch into it.....I'm speechless. I am not sure if you are trolling, genuinely believe these things, or a little of both, but I think you need psychological help.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There never has been press freedom anywhere. Journalists report what they are told to report.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Right. Left. All corrupt fuks with your own agendas.
This is what I've been saying for years. The left call bullshit on the right while deep throating left wing bullshit and vice versa.

Even educated people on both sides fall for this divide and conquer crap. The people like me that call out all bullshit, left right and in general get called conspiracy theorists for it. If anything they are the conspiracy theorists believing what bullshit their side feeds them.

Left and right wing are on the same fucking corrupt bird. The sooner the people wake up to this the sooner the world will become better.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol all I did was point out that it is hypocritical of you to call out bias from the left and share a link to a clearly biased right wing ideologue in the same post. I’m too tired to get into an argument with you about the video itself.... but when the dude is presenting his argument while sitting in front of a banner that says Black Lives Murder, it’s pretty safe to say he has a very clear agenda. Just pointing out it’s strange you would share an avi Yemini video when you are trying to make a point about the left’s lack of objectivity. Right wing bias isn’t solely confined to YouTube either.... you’ll find smoke evidence if it on Sky, the Murdoch press, talkback radio, network tv etc etc.
Avi is a fuckwit and a known liar whos been proven wrong over and over again

If someone is putting up avi videos as "evidence/proof", it says that that person is a fuckwit and dumb fuck too.

Imagine using a fuckwit like avi ( whos gloated that hes killed Palestinians for no reason and is convicted of physical abuse of his ex wife ) as some kind of yardstick about non-violence

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Screenshot_20201014-130218_Chrome.jpg

A good old laugh at Murdoch scum

When these fuckers complain about balanced media and that the abc are a "lefty biased organisation " what they really mean is that they want NO dissenting voices against far right extremism