• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Ozman

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's disgraceful that he wasn't ruled out when he was clearly concussed. Especially when Welch and Smith were ruled out. But that's the stupid NRL doctor's fault, not Penriths..
Smith did his shoulder not his head

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith did his shoulder not his head

INTERCHANGE - HIA NO RETURN
  • ON Harry Grant
  • OFF Brandon Smith

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So basically everyone is going unpunished for the Luai incident LOL

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox going hard at the concussion dodges that Penrith used........Cleary should have gone off and Luia should have stayed off. Mentioned the fact that clubs are getting up to 16 interchanges double the allowable amount....

Will be interested to see what happens during the GF because BOTH clubs are experts at getting extras when it comes to interchange and head knocks....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More cheating
Nope, as per the rules, the player kicks the conversion from where the refs tell him to. Annesley has come out and declared that the officials got this one wrong:

The NRL has told referees to properly follow conversion protocols, promising there will be no embarrassing repeat of Nathan Cleary’s preliminary final misplacement in the grand final. Cleary took a conversion from well infield of where he should have after Penrith’s second try against Melbourne on Saturday.

The NRL’s head of football Graham Annesley estimated the kick position was seven metres out of place, with head office lucky the Panthers halfback missed the shot.

The onus for the error has been put squarely on officials, with Annesley confirming it was on both referee Gerard Sutton and the touch judge to line up the kick.

Under the NRL’s official processes, the touch judge is meant to stand where the try is scored, before the referee walks backwards to line up where the shot is taken.

But Annesley admitted that process had fallen by the wayside, and told referees it had to be followed correctly in Sunday’s decider between South Sydney and Penrith and beyond.

“That process failed and it shouldn’t have failed. And it won’t fail again in the grand final,” Annesley said. “I have made it absolutely clear that the process needs to be reinforced to the referees.”

Source

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nope, as per the rules, the player kicks the conversion from where the refs tell him to. Annesley has come out and declared that the officials got this one wrong:

The NRL has told referees to properly follow conversion protocols, promising there will be no embarrassing repeat of Nathan Cleary’s preliminary final misplacement in the grand final. Cleary took a conversion from well infield of where he should have after Penrith’s second try against Melbourne on Saturday.

The NRL’s head of football Graham Annesley estimated the kick position was seven metres out of place, with head office lucky the Panthers halfback missed the shot.

The onus for the error has been put squarely on officials, with Annesley confirming it was on both referee Gerard Sutton and the touch judge to line up the kick.

Under the NRL’s official processes, the touch judge is meant to stand where the try is scored, before the referee walks backwards to line up where the shot is taken.

But Annesley admitted that process had fallen by the wayside, and told referees it had to be followed correctly in Sunday’s decider between South Sydney and Penrith and beyond.

“That process failed and it shouldn’t have failed. And it won’t fail again in the grand final,” Annesley said. “I have made it absolutely clear that the process needs to be reinforced to the referees.”

Source
Gus says it's happened for ages. The trick was to distract the ref, sneakily kick the tee a bit closer infield etc and it def happened to Annesley as well when he was reffing lol.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time something gets pointed out in a game that germ sutton will focus on it more then the game itself, guarantee he will be giving the mark for goal kicks this week right on the mark to the cm, he might even carry a tape measure the turd

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and told referees it had to be followed correctly in Sunday’s decider between South Sydney and Penrith and beyond.
Took a bad decision to make them enforce a rule which has been in place for a million years....they got shamed and had to own up....seems to be the recurring theme in 2021..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be the best you have to beat the best, they beat Melbourne last week. so win lose or draw Sunday, Penrith surely have the title for" best cheats 2021"

Malla

Reaction score
It’s not just a Penrith issues it’s an NRL issue. Murray got knocked out the first tackle and was allowed to carry on all game. There was no way Gagai should have been let back on the field too. NRL were happy with sending players to the sin bin for the slightest of hits to the head earlier this year and as of probably a couple months ago that changed. Kikau hit on Field should have been sin binned. There was also a tackle on Taafe where he was lifted and dumped on his head that should have been sin binned….wasn’t even penalised. I am not saying I don’t agree with those decisions, I thought Sutton did an excellent job in the grand final (and I think he’s a flog), but it’s just too inconsistent by the NRL. Too many rules, grey areas and contradictions within the same rules like the Leniu charge down - that decision shifted the momentum and cost Souths the game. Also the better teams ALWAYS get the rub of the green.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Panthers proved they don't cheat, sorry about the bad timing of the shit fight bestowed on me, I can debunk anything they sling.
Hope they have a week long party.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not just a Penrith issues it’s an NRL issue. Murray got knocked out the first tackle and was allowed to carry on all game. There was no way Gagai should have been let back on the field too. NRL were happy with sending players to the sin bin for the slightest of hits to the head earlier this year and as of probably a couple months ago that changed. Kikau hit on Field should have been sin binned. There was also a tackle on Taafe where he was lifted and dumped on his head that should have been sin binned….wasn’t even penalised. I am not saying I don’t agree with those decisions, I thought Sutton did an excellent job in the grand final (and I think he’s a flog), but it’s just too inconsistent by the NRL. Too many rules, grey areas and contradictions within the same rules like the Leniu charge down - that decision shifted the momentum and cost Souths the game. Also the better teams ALWAYS get the rub of the green.
Gus gets worked up in commentary, partly because its what Nein wants, but his rant on this in terms of being consistent - if its allowed during the GF, it needs to be allowed during the season - is spot on.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I actually was quite bored today so looked at a few of our games from this year and there were several incidents within those games that were ruled on differently to the grand final....shots around the head was one of them. Punished during the year but given a free pass on GF day....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus gets worked up in commentary, partly because its what Nein wants, but his rant on this in terms of being consistent - if its allowed during the GF, it needs to be allowed during the season - is spot on.
gus was a goose on sunday, he favoured the rabbits, got the lenui tackle wrong, never shut up, he was a pest on the commentary

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they can't cheat themselves out of being bogans... now off to 'Chicken Man', boys

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are these ***** ever going to stop drunk live streaming? Fuck I hate these cheating *****.