Are old people no good anymore ?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once went to a DCM nightclub reunion night. Everyone used to go in the late 90s and early 2000s

anyone that used to go to dcm knows you had to be buff to fit in, girls wore not much.

but at the reunion let me tell you, a bunch of cougar old mutts women that tried to still look young, flabby men with tight shirts and balding heads. It was pathetic.. they were all like a bunch of old evander Holyfield’s in the ring.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of credence to this topic. Our planet is suffering under the stress of consumption, to ease this suffering and to take away the burden of old people.

People over 30 should be willingly offering euthanasia, so that we can maintain the balance of our resources and way of life. If anyone refuses we turn to a new police force, call it "The Sandmen" and they should be tasked with hunting down people over 30 and given old people are slow and a burden, they'll be hunted down easily.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I once went to a DCM nightclub reunion night. Everyone used to go in the late 90s and early 2000s

anyone that used to go to dcm knows you had to be buff to fit in, girls wore not much.

but at the reunion let me tell you, a bunch of cougar old mutts women that tried to still look young, flabby men with tight shirts and balding heads. It was pathetic.. they were all like a bunch of old evander Holyfield’s in the ring.
Gosh I remember going to DC's back in the day. That place was a hole then they built it back up. It went good for a while then flunked. I knew a few of the Maori bouncers there, we'd always skip the line and go straight in. Then inside we knew a bartender there - free drinks all night long. One of our mates knew all these chicks and they would come and hang out with us too.

One time we went and tried to get in and they rotated the bouncers, they had no idea who we were and didn't let us in.

Not to make a big deal about it, we simply went to Mars Lounge which was just around the corner. The entire area around it was seedy AF but inside it was pretty good. Very dark though, probably the darkest bar I've ever been in. Outside the windows were all blacked out and the lights inside were dimmed.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A lot of credence to this topic. Our planet is suffering under the stress of consumption, to ease this suffering and to take away the burden of old people.

People over 30 should be willingly offering euthanasia, so that we can maintain the balance of our resources and way of life. If anyone refuses we turn to a new police force, call it "The Sandmen" and they should be tasked with hunting down people over 30 and given old people are slow and a burden, they'll be hunted down easily.
Shut the fuck up.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You been watching Soylent Green again..?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
murtaugh knew he was too old for that shit tbh, riggs needed to basically do everything

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh I remember going to DC's back in the day. That place was a hole then they built it back up. It went good for a while then flunked. I knew a few of the Maori bouncers there, we'd always skip the line and go straight in. Then inside we knew a bartender there - free drinks all night long. One of our mates knew all these chicks and they would come and hang out with us too.

One time we went and tried to get in and they rotated the bouncers, they had no idea who we were and didn't let us in.

Not to make a big deal about it, we simply went to Mars Lounge which was just around the corner. The entire area around it was seedy AF but inside it was pretty good. Very dark though, probably the darkest bar I've ever been in. Outside the windows were all blacked out and the lights inside were dimmed.

plus phones didn’t work in there

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What year? You may of seen me bouncing there

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What year? You may of seen me bouncing there
I saw bouncers chuck or sorry accidentally not stop a guy from falling down the back steps that lead to the fire exit in the back lane one night. Mate and I where like umm yeah we didn’t see anything. I remember it would get raided quite regularly but they would turn on the lights and the music off and it would just be a floor full of sattie bags. I’m assuming the cops and staff use to collect them and on sell them after everyone got evacuated..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know your old when you turn on tripple MMM and they are playing the same fucking shit songs theyve been playing every day for the last 30 years.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw bouncers chuck or sorry accidentally not stop a guy from falling down the back steps that lead to the fire exit in the back lane one night. Mate and I where like umm yeah we didn’t see anything. I remember it would get raided quite regularly but they would turn on the lights and the music off and it would just be a floor full of sattie bags. I’m assuming the cops and staff use to collect them and on sell them after everyone got evacuated..
I know a club in the cross that used to keep all the drugs on a shelf in the back office, right in the open. When police walked through, they just said we seized it from people and they were kicked out. Police didn’t bat an eyelid.

it was funny at how people thought the club was dark and they couldn’t be seen. But the night vision cameras lol.. see em snorting stuff everywhere they thought they were in the dark. They would watch them too.

One night a girl pulled out her boobs for me to show her nipple rings, I get a call on my ear piece within 10 seconds, “having fun there?”

now we are old and nightclubs don’t even open let alone all the mad stories.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down boomer
Serious question
The young ones that call older people boomers?

Is that a reference to the baby boomers after the second world war.

That's people in their 70s now days.

Why do these young pups call people in their 40s boomers?..