Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly where did i express that any racism is acceptable? I asked why the moral standards are applied to mainly western countries..while human rights violations go unquestioned..because it is deemed "a cultural thing" or under the guise of religion.
I don't think people do accept the civil rights abuses. I only know one person who thinks there's no civil rights abuses going on in China and that person is a far left conspiracy theorist who thinks that everyone is lying about China.

The issue with overseas stuff is that we live in Australia and unlike the USA, we're not world police. But I don't think anyone accepts the human rights abuses going on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly where did i express that any racism is acceptable? I asked why the moral standards are applied to mainly western countries..while human rights violations go unquestioned..because it is deemed "a cultural thing" or under the guise of religion.
The rea racists in modern society is the leftards just want to play make believe and pretend white man is the enemy and everything else is ok.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I have a particular group of friends that have cousins ect in it and are all boys and girls lots of fun to hang with party with over the years but I’m the only one that didn’t go to the groups school and grow up in the innerwest and it’s years since we all finished school but it kind of harboured a we hate anything that is seen as how do I put it.. Anything outside of Newtown vibes. My main set of mates are all very Shire boy type people and so am I guess and so you always get some jokey remark about that’s what a honkey would say. Hard to describe the vibe it’s all very teasy jokey but there is definitely a feeling of being looked down on as not being woke or too white.

The core of them have no other mixed heritage at all but you can sense they would all love to be able to say they are not “full Aussie” or not “white” I could write a book about as to why I think this but the funny thing is they kind of pick and choose who is culturally cool. So I got put shit on for years for growing up in Punchbowl by this group (so lebs are gross and didn’t make the cut) but Aboriginals are cool as fuck and they all wish they could claim having Aboriginal blood in them. It’s like they want to be able to say they are a bit exotic but they want all the traditional “white privileges” as well. Like they want the great job and to not be followed around the store because they are too black looking but they want to look white but maybe a little exotic and mysterious with a nice tan and they would looove to be able to tell people they are indigenous. But alas there poor souls the guys can wear as many hipster African pattern tshirt and the girls can wear as many aboriginal flag cool earrings as they want but fact they is they Honkeys Boiii !!! Ha ha ha ha

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our record with the indigenous is just atrocious.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Our record with the indigenous is just atrocious.
They are their own worst enemies. There is wide no push within to succeed. Activists only show up on issues like change the date or police custody issues that are meaningless.
There’s nothing about the DV, education etc

like a footy team, you need to have a good culture. Look how successful other mistrusted peoples have been over the last hundred years.

to truly see them as human beings is to say ‘pull your socks up and no more excuses’ and build.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are their own worst enemies. There is wide no push within to succeed. Activists only show up on issues like change the date or police custody issues that are meaningless.
There’s nothing about the DV, education etc

like a footy team, you need to have a good culture. Look how successful other mistrusted peoples have been over the last hundred years.

to truly see them as human beings is to say ‘pull your socks up and no more excuses’ and build.
Around 300 nations with different languages and cultures lived here for at least 70000 years ,more or less harmoniously and were all but destroyed within 150 years. To say they are their own worst enemies is as stupid and incorrect as any statement has ever been.They weren’t even allowed to vote in their own country till 1962

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Around 300 nations with different languages and cultures lived here for at least 70000 years ,more or less harmoniously and were all but destroyed within 150 years. To say they are their own worst enemies is as stupid and incorrect as any statement has ever been.They weren’t even allowed to vote in their own country till 1962
Spot on this. I like your thinking.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They were constantly battling each other and killed off the large fauna. Not my idea of harmony.

put it this way, 5 minutes earlier before you posted how bad Australia treats Aboriginies, you posted this in the church thread;
“It’s sickening ,they molest children, then use money they’ve accumulated tax free to get high priced legal representation, to more often than not evade criminal charges and sweep their evil under the carpet”

So if I told you;
Aboriginal communities have 200 fold higher rates of child abuse than rest of society
Access to legal aid free of charge for aboriginal community
Both facts.

Why have you treated both issues so differently? If your logic was consistent you’d say the same for both.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a particular group of friends that have cousins ect in it and are all boys and girls lots of fun to hang with party with over the years but I’m the only one that didn’t go to the groups school and grow up in the innerwest and it’s years since we all finished school but it kind of harboured a we hate anything that is seen as how do I put it.. Anything outside of Newtown vibes. My main set of mates are all very Shire boy type people and so am I guess and so you always get some jokey remark about that’s what a honkey would say. Hard to describe the vibe it’s all very teasy jokey but there is definitely a feeling of being looked down on as not being woke or too white.

The core of them have no other mixed heritage at all but you can sense they would all love to be able to say they are not “full Aussie” or not “white” I could write a book about as to why I think this but the funny thing is they kind of pick and choose who is culturally cool. So I got put shit on for years for growing up in Punchbowl by this group (so lebs are gross and didn’t make the cut) but Aboriginals are cool as fuck and they all wish they could claim having Aboriginal blood in them. It’s like they want to be able to say they are a bit exotic but they want all the traditional “white privileges” as well. Like they want the great job and to not be followed around the store because they are too black looking but they want to look white but maybe a little exotic and mysterious with a nice tan and they would looove to be able to tell people they are indigenous. But alas there poor souls the guys can wear as many hipster African pattern tshirt and the girls can wear as many aboriginal flag cool earrings as they want but fact they is they Honkeys Boiii !!! Ha ha ha ha
There is a lot of tangible welfare benefits to claiming aboriginal heritage.
ABSTUDY
Aboriginal aid
Diversity quotas
Accelerated access to university
BLM

you know I knew a girl that went out with someone 1/8 aboriginal, the guy looked like Gale Bettichoer in breaking bad. So you wouldn’t have thought it and she didn’t know herself.
But he stalked her in the worst way. Stalked me even because I went to her house.
he kept getting arrested and let out the same day and he cops said there was nothing they can do because the aboriginal Aid would be there within the minute.
Apparently at one point he tried to abduct her and she felt she had to escape the country on a heritage visa to avoid him.
She lucked out because he got caught stealing a weapon (for her?) and got in real trouble that the lawyers couldn’t save him.

but his aboriginality literally gave him a get
Out of jail card.

now she was a pretty white European, imagine the hell the females in the remote areas must cop without having anyone to turn too for help.

activists, bleeding hearts/ leftists/ virtue signallers Would rather focus on coon cheese.
They don’t understand their mindset causes death.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were constantly battling each other and killed off the large fauna. Not my idea of harmony.

put it this way, 5 minutes earlier before you posted how bad Australia treats Aboriginies, you posted this in the church thread;
“It’s sickening ,they molest children, then use money they’ve accumulated tax free to get high priced legal representation, to more often than not evade criminal charges and sweep their evil under the carpet”

So if I told you;
Aboriginal communities have 200 fold higher rates of child abuse than rest of society
Access to legal aid free of charge for aboriginal community
Both facts.

Why have you treated both issues so differently? If your logic was consistent you’d say the same for both.
Firstly I’d say those are wildly innacurate statistics,most likely created by the govt who had an agenda or was trying to justify it own actions.Secondly, If they were allowed to police there own people using their own customs as they had done for thousands of generations their legal aid bill would be zero. But their culture has been decimated and their ability to enforce their own customary laws has been taken from them.
The introduction of animals like cats, rabbits , pigs, goats, camels cane toads etc has made more species of native wildlife extinct since 1788 than aboriginals did in 70000 years.
And there was definitely intertribal fights and wars but certainly no different or worse than in Europe, Asia or the Middle East. They respected each other’s borders and sovereignty a lot more than people from other continents.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a lot of tangible welfare benefits to claiming aboriginal heritage.
ABSTUDY
Aboriginal aid
Diversity quotas
Accelerated access to university
BLM

you know I knew a girl that went out with someone 1/8 aboriginal, the guy looked like Gale Bettichoer in breaking bad. So you wouldn’t have thought it and she didn’t know herself.
But he stalked her in the worst way. Stalked me even because I went to her house.
he kept getting arrested and let out the same day and he cops said there was nothing they can do because the aboriginal Aid would be there within the minute.
Apparently at one point he tried to abduct her and she felt she had to escape the country on a heritage visa to avoid him.
She lucked out because he got caught stealing a weapon (for her?) and got in real trouble that the lawyers couldn’t save him.

but his aboriginality literally gave him a get
Out of jail card.

now she was a pretty white European, imagine the hell the females in the remote areas must cop without having anyone to turn too for help.

activists, bleeding hearts/ leftists/ virtue signallers Would rather focus on coon cheese.
They don’t understand their mindset causes death.
How very generous of the govt to give them money considering their land was taken from them. Considering the value of just the minerals that have been mined from the ground, any money given to them would only account for the tiniest fraction of that. Then add the value of the land that was taken from them on top of that.
European settlers would kidnap aboriginal women and girls for themselves with virtual impunity until the 20th century. Not too mention the stolen generation, which was thinly veiled cultural destruction and genocide.
I’d have to say that was almost as ridiculous a statement as your first.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly I’d say those are wildly innacurate statistics,most likely created by the govt who had an agenda or was trying to justify it own actions.Secondly, If they were allowed to police there own people using their own customs as they had done for thousands of generations their legal aid bill would be zero. But their culture has been decimated and their ability to enforce their own customary laws has been taken from them.
The introduction of animals like cats, rabbits , pigs, goats, camels cane toads etc has made more species of native wildlife extinct since 1788 than aboriginals did in 70000 years.
And there was definitely intertribal fights and wars but certainly no different or worse than in Europe, Asia or the Middle East. They respected each other’s borders and sovereignty a lot more than people from other continents.
Agree that introduced animals was a dumb idea.

If aboriginals are allows to police their own people and that, it’s fine, but you realise that is apartheid?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If aboriginals are allows to police their own people and that, it’s fine, but you realise that is apartheid?
It’s hardly apartheid when they are practicing their laws on their people on their land.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I did a lot of research on aboriginal culture and Australian history when I was trying to argue your side of this argument. And the truth is diabolical. The British did the same thing to the American Indians, Just as other Europeans decimated the Aztecs or the Easter island people.
But in saying that the Romans invaded and colonised Britain for 400 years and decimated their people and culture in exactly the same way.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I did a lot of research on aboriginal culture and Australian history when I was trying to argue your side of this argument. And the truth is diabolical. The British did the same thing to the American Indians, Just as other Europeans decimated the Aztecs or the Easter island people.
But in saying that the Romans invaded and colonised Britain for 400 years and decimated their people and culture in exactly the same way.
Yes. It’s happened to everyone.
English people only have the blonde gene because Scandinavia invaded and it was an endless rapefest until blonde hair became part of the DNA.
English people traditionally look like Russell brand. Even a lot of welsh people have a different look to English (think Tom Jones and Catherine Zeta jones).
Swedes in the balts, Germans in the balts, Russians in the Balts, Russians in Karelia, and I haven’t even left the Arctic circle.

anyway Im off track.

Yes aboriginal people once had a bad history, all I’m saying is they now have the platform to make life their own, but how can they take it when they have been told they aren’t responsible for their failure?

I’m actually really good friends with a high profile aboriginal journalist/scholar who would tell you the same and that the people suffer from a victim hood mentality and refuse to address certain issues. Sadly there’s about 3 of them so it’s not that hard to work out who I’m talking about.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year I needed to have a meeting with the local tribe over a development I was involved with, lets just say the tribal representatives had very little Aboriginal DNA in them...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Last year I needed to have a meeting with the local tribe over a development I was involved with, lets just say the tribal representatives had very little Aboriginal DNA in them...
Andrew Bolt was charged ten years ago for saying that offering arts grants to blonde, blue eyed white people with a drop of Aboriginal blood from Surry Hills defeated the purpose of what the award/dreamt set out to achieve (uplifting actual aboriginals that Could benefit from it).

literally convicted!

Biggest disgrace in Aussie history

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I believe they did have something like that at one stage, community patrols or something , I do recall seeing something of the sort in Broome years ago

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s sad, the people who represent them are money hungry and just sell them out. Some fake their aboriginality to get their hands on the money

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. It’s happened to everyone.
English people only have the blonde gene because Scandinavia invaded and it was an endless rapefest until blonde hair became part of the DNA.
English people traditionally look like Russell brand. Even a lot of welsh people have a different look to English (think Tom Jones and Catherine Zeta jones).
Swedes in the balts, Germans in the balts, Russians in the Balts, Russians in Karelia, and I haven’t even left the Arctic circle.

anyway Im off track.

Yes aboriginal people once had a bad history, all I’m saying is they now have the platform to make life their own, but how can they take it when they have been told they aren’t responsible for their failure?

I’m actually really good friends with a high profile aboriginal journalist/scholar who would tell you the same and that the people suffer from a victim hood mentality and refuse to address certain issues. Sadly there’s about 3 of them so it’s not that hard to work out who I’m talking about.
I have a plenty of indigenous friends. They are good people. There’s good and bad In every race.
Not sure if you’re interested, but the story of“Trugunini” was the story that opened my eyes. Also “Bennelong“ “Pemulwuy” and “ Windradyne” all had great, yet tragic stories that are very interesting

Last edited: