Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They were constantly battling each other and killed off the large fauna. Not my idea of harmony.

put it this way, 5 minutes earlier before you posted how bad Australia treats Aboriginies, you posted this in the church thread;
“It’s sickening ,they molest children, then use money they’ve accumulated tax free to get high priced legal representation, to more often than not evade criminal charges and sweep their evil under the carpet”

So if I told you;
Aboriginal communities have 200 fold higher rates of child abuse than rest of society
Access to legal aid free of charge for aboriginal community
Both facts.

Why have you treated both issues so differently? If your logic was consistent you’d say the same for both.
Child abuse in Aboriginal communities is 6.5 times higher. Not 200 times higher. It's a major issue though and one that is being slowly addressed.

Everyone in Australia can get access to free legal aid. But you have to be in Australia. There's also different levels of free legal aid.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe they did have something like that at one stage, community patrols or something , I do recall seeing something of the sort in Broome years ago
On some of their reservations they still practice tribal law. I did some work up at Katherine and they actually have aboriginal police separate to the Northern Territory police, they are pretty brutal.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On some of their reservations they still practice tribal law. I did some work up at Katherine and they actually have aboriginal police separate to the Northern Territory police, they are pretty brutal.
It's a different world on those missions

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely nasheed should be banned. Just race baiting constantly. Kennel not true to its word about racism.. what a shame

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely nasheed should be banned. Just race baiting constantly. Kennel not true to its word about racism.. what a shame
Maybe let the big boys deal with the political issues and just stick to whatever else you do on TK (I’m actually not sure what, you’ve never had a memorable post).
This has been a civilised chat until you chimed in.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe, your treading a fine line.
Your constant attacks on Nasheed and insesent calling for him to be banned no matter the quality of his post. could be concieved as being bullying and harrasement behaviour.

I wont go into the issues of you using the Race card to try and manipulate the Kennel mods into enforcing your so called call for a Ban.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your constant attacks on Nasheed and insesent calling for him to be banned no matter the quality of his post. could be concieved as being bullying and harrasement behaviour.

I wont go into the issues of you using the Race card to try and manipulate the Kennel mods into enforcing your so called call for a Ban.
Thankyou!
At least when Dinkum or someone takes a dig there is a bit of effort.
This guy does nothing here, just like the fat woman in the corner who doesn't get attention so just scowls and takes snipes at the fitter girls getting all the love at PJs and just enjoying their life at 2am.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou!
At least when Dinkum or someone takes a dig there is a bit of effort.
This guy does nothing here, just like the fat woman in the corner who doesn't get attention so just scowls and takes snipes at the fitter girls getting all the love at PJs and just enjoying their life at 2am.
I don't think anyone should be banned.. everyone should have their say. If someone don't like it retort it with a counter-punch..

But to call for a ban, it sort of means you can't stay in the fight.

Love Nasheed or loathe him, we should accept all, like Jackson's on George did back in the day.

That venue would accept everyone rejected from other clubs, all the ex-cons, the damned, homeless, whoever.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think anyone should be banned.. everyone should have their say. If someone don't like it retort it with a counter-punch..

Love Nasheed or loathe him, we should accept all, like Jackson's on George did back in the day.

That venue would accept everyone rejected from other clubs, all the ex-cons, the damned, homeless, whoever.
Yeah agree.
The only time I endorse banning is for someone is if they be an obvious spammer or swhen people both threaten people’s safety or privacy (even then I’d give benefit of the doubt of blowing steam or an accident if possible) COMBINED with being a low effort poster.
So there is one person in this thread that comes close to that and it isn’t me or Boost.

One thang that should NEVER be a bannable offence is diversity of thought or opinion. Even ‘offence’ as anyone can be offended at anything.
My friend Saqlain is offended when he sees girls walking down the street without hijab but he doesn’t call for bans and not many will support that idea. The point is offence is an arbitrary line. Reason and communication between rival crew can figure the answer out.
Shutting down open and controversial discussion is giving the ball to David Fifita 5m from the line of dictatorship. Like China, Korea, Belarus, Sweden, Cuba etc

also someone shouldn’t be banned just because they create work for kids because it just means that poster is popular.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Jacksons on George... I remember that place. It went down the gurgler like many other places on George Street... Jacksons, Bar 333, Privilege Bar... man those places are all ancient history.

Does anyone remember Amber Lounge on Burwood? I got no idea what's there now lol... that place was a huge hole. You'd go there if you were out in the suburbs and wanted some dive to go to for a drink.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Naw how cute, Nasheed has his own little pocket holder

I aint using the race card, boy.

Hes the one saying things like Elliott isn't aboriginal because hes white amongst various other things. All underpinned by a fake online persona perpetuating to be Lebanese/"curry", when he is white as a ghost. Its all a joke to him.

Anyway, I will do my best not to get in his way, or his little pocket holder boy either.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Naw how cute, Nasheed has his own little pocket holder

I aint using the race card, boy.

Hes the one saying things like Elliott isn't aboriginal because hes white amongst various other things. All underpinned by a fake online persona perpetuating to be Lebanese/"curry", when he is white as a ghost. Its all a joke to him.

Anyway, I will do my best not to get in his way, or his little pocket holder boy either.
So you say Im not lebanese when i am and then criticise me for saying Elliott is not aboriginal. Contradiction in the one statement.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you say Im not lebanese when i am and then criticise me for saying Elliott is not aboriginal. Contradiction in the one statement.
your indian

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Youre not though. Your mate already told me. Delusional