Votes: 2 7.4%
  • All hail the new title holders!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not talking about polls though, I follow some Russian people online and they say that the general feeling over there is that a large percentage of the population support Vlad
The west just don’t like big bad Vlad because he won’t legalise gay marriage in Russia.
He still believes in tradition and morals, so that’s why he’s a bad guy.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I know for a fact that I would trust Russian civilians over western media when it comes to their politics... And yeah I agree.. we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and it's not exactly a high bar when we say we would trust Vlad over some of the other leaders of the world
True..the quality of leaders have gone down the toilet!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The west just don’t like big bad Vlad because he won’t legalise gay marriage in Russia.
He still believes in tradition and morals, so that’s why he’s a bad guy.

100%, he doesn't "go with the flow" and is not a push over so they try and manipulate the rest of the world into thinking Russia is dangerous and Vlad is going to bring about the 'apocalypse' lol. Sad

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

In my opinion, the world has to turn on China and be united about it. I’m talking sledgehammer style.

they are smart but they are low key responsible for any disaster of the last ten years. They have learnt a bit from the Israelites.

firstly, their treatment of animals is purely disgusting. I’m no greenie or even a hippie, but daily videos of these idiots eating live mice or boiling animals alive because their fear is ‘flavour’ is just evil. Same with stealing pet dogs, skinning ALIVE and eating them for sexual health..... and it’s the rich doing it. At least Africans have the excuse of being poor, uneducated and dumb. What’s China’s?

Secondly,
Why stop at animals? People and human rights mean nothing to them. We all saw the video of the child getting stomped on and people walking past like nothing happened, or the two year old getting run over and no one bothering to help. Or government atrocities. They are shit.

Thirdly, their stupid wet markets and psychopathic tendencies are directly leading to all these pandemics. Then they try and cover it up. Then they hold medicine ransom to America, sometimes from the pandemic they started to get their way on trade. In other words, threatening to murder Americans.

Fourthy, unfair trade. Lucky Trump is onto this one and the world are staying out or supporting Donald. Good.

Fifthly. All this buying up our country under our noses. This is an invasion, done smartly. But still, we need to wake up. We have spies in our own countries. People funded to get into government to be pro China. It’s serious.

sixthly, they steal ideas and patents from other countries and make cheap low quality knock offs. Sometimes this kills the original idea that isn’t fully developed.

Seventhly, if you believe in global warming that it is man made, then China is responsible for 80% of it. Blitz then and the planet is literally saved!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

In my opinion, the world has to turn on China and be united about it. I’m talking sledgehammer style.

they are smart but they are low key responsible for any disaster of the last ten years. They have learnt a bit from the Israelites.

firstly, their treatment of animals is purely disgusting. I’m no greenie or even a hippie, but daily videos of these idiots eating live mice or boiling animals alive because their fear is ‘flavour’ is just evil. Same with stealing pet dogs, skinning ALIVE and eating them for sexual health..... and it’s the rich doing it. At least Africans have the excuse of being poor, uneducated and dumb. What’s China’s?

Secondly,
Why stop at animals? People and human rights mean nothing to them. We all saw the video of the child getting stomped on and people walking past like nothing happened, or the two year old getting run over and no one bothering to help. Or government atrocities. They are shit.

Thirdly, their stupid wet markets and psychopathic tendencies are directly leading to all these pandemics. Then they try and cover it up. Then they hold medicine ransom to America, sometimes from the pandemic they started to get their way on trade. In other words, threatening to murder Americans.

Fourthy, unfair trade. Lucky Trump is onto this one and the world are staying out or supporting Donald. Good.

Fifthly. All this buying up our country under our noses. This is an invasion, done smartly. But still, we need to wake up. We have spies in our own countries. People funded to get into government to be pro China. It’s serious.

sixthly, they steal ideas and patents from other countries and make cheap low quality knock offs. Sometimes this kills the original idea that isn’t fully developed.

Seventhly, if you believe in global warming that it is man made, then China is responsible for 80% of it. Blitz then and the planet is literally saved!
On the fifth and sixth points, our government used to have oversight committees to stop the sale of our land and natural assets. These have been abolished by our own rulers. Almost all of our mines are foreign owned. Take Adani for instance where the libs have helped India to set up the mine and they've also guaranteed them huge water allotments to pillage our coal. I think it will only be a matter of time before they also give the ok to demolish a large section of the great barrier reef to help them export the coal more cheaply and efficiently in what is a grand fuck you gesture to our tourism industry. Even our own telecommunications industry was sold off for a years profit and is majority foreign owned along with our main electric production. But stupidly we've retained the polls and wires aspect of electricity supply which is largely meaning that tax payers fund the maintenance of the most expensive part. Chinese cotton farms supposedly have more water than our largest rivers too.

And with production of cheap goods, again the government have powers to regulate the price of imported goods but have failed to implement them in many cases. The simple fact that other nations have huge populations allows them to manufacture goods cheaply with the natural resources we allowed them to take with minimal export taxes. And large political donors like Gerry Harvey (the franchise owner of Harvey Norman) campaign for the elimination of import taxes which would support our own production industry to ensure that he can maximize profits.

Before looking to demolish China we should get our own politicians to be accountable for acts that I regard as a type of treason.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Society has always been brainwashed sheep, its what the Government feeds us to fulfill its requirements.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you know that the Trump family are from an area of Germany, Rhine River Region, which has a large population of Assyrians and Romans, so there is a high probability that Trump has Assyrian and Roman heritage ..something to ponder.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know that the Trump family are from an area of Germany, Rhine River Region, which has a large population of Assyrians and Romans, so there is a high probability that Trump has Assyrian and Roman heritage ..something to ponder.
Assyrians only popped up because of ISIS. They haven't magically been part of Germany for centuries.
You only have to look at Trump to know he isn't an Iraqi. He has beautiful blonde hair and light features and his face structure is very European.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Import taxes for Gerry Harvey..

Well there are a number of free trade agreements in place, especially ,China, USA, Malaysia etc

This has been in place for a number of years now.

Doubt very much gerry has spent $$ lobbying govt for this.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Assyrians only popped up because of ISIS. They haven't magically been part of Germany for centuries.
You only have to look at Trump to know he isn't an Iraqi. He has beautiful blonde hair and light features and his face structure is very European.
Trier was founded by Assyrians. I am not saying he is like, half Assyrian, I am just saying that there could very well be some Assyrian heritage in him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have been here from the begining.

The Germans are our direct descendants.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Trier was founded by Assyrians. I am not saying he is like, half Assyrian, I am just saying that there could very well be some Assyrian heritage in him.
Don't insult us by linking us to him lol

If anything, Uncle Putin is Assyrian.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We have been here from the begining.

The Germans are our direct descendants.
I got love for the Assyrians, make no mistake.

but Assyrians usually resemble Bin Laden, the females are hot but they look like Kardashians.
Germans are tall, and resemble Kerrod Holland in complexion for men and Heidi Klum in females.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't insult us by linking us to him lol

If anything, Uncle Putin is Assyrian.

Lol sorry mate I didn't think you would like it, but it is very possible given his families origins

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got love for the Assyrians, make no mistake.

but Assyrians usually resemble Bin Laden, the females are hot but they look like Kardashians.
Germans are tall, and resemble Kerrod Holland in complexion for men and Heidi Klum in females.
Na, we don't look like bin Laden. He is a typical Afghan cave rat. PS you wouldn't believe how many fair skinned, blonde Assyrians there are.

We either look like Saddam or Abu Azrael, but with better beards. Some also look like our semetic cousins, the Jews.

PS if you know your history, you can sort of tell that the Germans took over where we left off regarding Jews.

PPS what nationality are you?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol sorry mate I didn't think you would like it, but it is very possible given his families origins
If he were Assyrian, China would be a massive smoking crater in the ground by now.

We still have barbarian blood in our veins and are fkn psycho. I mean, who builds a big arse tower to fire arrows at God? Lol

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Na, we don't look like bin Laden. He is a typical Afghan cave rat. PS you wouldn't believe how many fair skinned, blonde Assyrians there are.

We either look like Saddam or Abu Azrael, but with better beards. Some also look like our semetic cousins, the Jews.

PS if you know your history, you can sort of tell that the Germans took over where we left off regarding Jews.
jews are a mutt race that collected DNA from literally getting kicked out of 175 plus countries.

that's a suppressed fact but a fact nonetheless.

do you know any blonde Assyrians I can refer too in google ? All the ones in Fairfield I know look darker then Lebs, whom are light because of phonecian genes.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just because somebody has some minor percentage of heritage does not necessarily mean they are going to resemble that people.. I mean if we all trace our roots back I think we would be very surprised as to what we might uncover

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
jews are a mutt race that collected DNA from literally getting kicked out of 175 plus countries.

that's a suppressed fact but a fact nonetheless.

do you know any blonde Assyrians I can refer too in google ? All the ones in Fairfield I know look darker then Lebs, whom are light because of phonecian genes.
Depends on the country, North and South, etc.

Us Iraqi Assyrians are pretty dark, Iranian and Leb Assyrians are fair.

I don't know about Google but I'm sure I can find some on Facebook.

Also, a lot of Assyrians are moving out of Fairfield because all refugees are getting dumped there. It's not what it used to be now. It's turned into what we escaped the Mid East from, I'll leave it at that.