Ardie Savea

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only one player we should be after to play in the centres.

His name is

Israel falou!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I do know is he’s better then

Harper
Holland
Montoya

at centre Mr phalangalist
We thought the same about T Rex when we recruited him. Even when we did get a powerhouse game breaker, he walked out on us mid season to play for the ESL and All Blacks.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

His name is

Israel falou!!
Do you want to be banned for mentioning his name here, people get offended just by his name being brought up cause there sensitive soy milk drinkers haha

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you want to be banned for mentioning his name here, people get offended just by his name being brought up cause there sensitive soy milk drinkers haha

Hahahaha

they can get fucked

he is a great footy player and we should be moving heaven and earth to sign him up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wonder if he would want to join us if the NRL season started while rugby were still kicked back doing nothing...is he fit yet though?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if he would want to join us if the NRL season started while rugby were still kicked back doing nothing...is he fit yet though?
Had surgery in early December with recovery time 5-6 months. So he should be back to fitness this month/end of next month. Almost right to go if the season starts in 6/7 weeks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watching him now and it looks like he would slot into league with little trouble.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An all black who wants to make the jump to nrl, wanted to this year before succumbing to knee injury..

He would be the perfect centre to fit our playing style that we want to get too.. he’s barnstoeming, quick, has an offload.

Yes or no??
Surely after foran,okonbur,Blake green,we’ve had enough,of knee injuries?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
An all black who wants to make the jump to nrl, wanted to this year before succumbing to knee injury..

He would be the perfect centre to fit our playing style that we want to get too.. he’s barnstoeming, quick, has an offload.

Yes or no??
I have never watched yawnion so wouldn’t have a clue,so I would be going off your recommendation real 1

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather a proven young gun, give me kotoni staggs anyday. In 2 weeks time we should be knocking his door down!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No thanks. If we were to go that way, Caleb Clarke would be a better target, absolute beast.

Union is bat sh!t boring, I don’t blame anyone wanting to jump ship to NRL. At least a third of the game, if not more, revolves around Repeat scrums and Line-outs.. yawnfest!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it was shit lol can't stand the game tbh but was flicking between Bathurst and Rugby lol
It's so slow.

I saw a stat for the game last week one centre had 6 runs for 5 metres and the other had 14 runs for 18 metres LOL.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No thanks. If we were to go that way, Caleb Clarke would be a better target, absolute beast.

Union is bat sh!t boring, I don’t blame anyone wanting to jump ship to NRL. At least a third of the game, if not more, revolves around Repeat scrums and Line-outs.. yawnfest!!
At one stage they were setting up for a scrum, so I did a bit of channel surfing, got me a drink and a biscuit came back and turned it over to see them still setting up the scrum LOL

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He said that he wanted to go to a powerhouse team like the Roosters/Storm.
Not a rebuilding team!
So we dont have a choice..
Why do all these players just want to piggyback the finishing line as opposed to going somewhere to actually make a difference, and probably get paid more

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

His name is

Israel falou!!
It would never happen because you can't have a guy named 'israel' playing in Muslim Bankstown. It won't fly.