Official Apparently Ivan Cleary has signed with the Panthers

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So, sack a coach who's son becomes a decent player then do everything possible to get him back.

Another quality move from moonface Gould

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So what does that mean for Mbye? Because Darius will follow Skeletor to the tigpies surely

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Daddies Boyd has said he's finishing up in Brissy, but there are a few others rumoured to have Bennett clauses - TPJ, Jimmy The Jet, Oates, Milf, Lodge and I'm not sure who else, Tigers could end up big winners if Bennett comes and a few of them follow.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Daddies Boyd has said he's finishing up in Brissy, but there are a few others rumoured to have Bennett clauses - TPJ, Jimmy The Jet, Oates, Milf, Lodge and I'm not sure who else, Tigers could end up big winners if Bennett comes and a few of them follow.
If Brisbane can get out of the Milford contract then there the real winners.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If the Panthers don't snare a premiership in the next few years the fans will demand Gould goes.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Panthers don't snare a premiership in the next few years the fans will demand Gould goes.
Funny thing is that all the panthers fans i know, worship gould. They wont ever ask for his head

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers aren’t ‘winning’ shit if those are the players with Darth Sidius clauses

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Benny Elias came out and said "the club is a joke"

He also said he'd take Bennett over Cleary. "Bennett, daylight and then Cleary"