Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fake news. Would be unreal if it was true though! Most devasting winger I've seen.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
question without notice..social media in general fn shits me mostly(am an older guy born 1966 dont shoot me!)but WHY do people talk shit whats the "gain" in doing so?

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I am sure that he is still under contract in English Rugby Union.....Bristol Bears for 3 years from 2020...............was signed to the UK team at close to $1Million.......very unlikely to come cheap, even if he can break his contract

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
question without notice..social media in general fn shits me mostly(am an older guy born 1966 dont shoot me!)but WHY do people talk shit whats the "gain" in doing so?
Everyone tries to claim their 15 minutes of fame. Even if they feel they have to lie, cheat, steal and troll others to get it. I don't know it's some kind of self obsessed power trip I guess. Needing a strangers approval seems to matter to some people.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
All these friendless fuks are chasing social media popularity. We see it on here aswell. It's all done so they can get a few "likes" or "followers". It's really fukin sad!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft! Who wants only a semi radradra, I want the full radradra!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste any money and cap space for Radradra, he’s getting on and been out of the game for a while, questionable under the high ball too...

If we’re looking at 1mil Prefer some of that money was spent on either Crichton, Staggs, B Smith or the full million on H Grant

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Napa and hoppa out frees up about 1.3mil. Add another 100-200k from losing Lewis and replacing with minimum wage and get staggs and b Smith ffs.

Part with britt and jmk and Meaney if need be.

Add guler and another hard nose prop who’s on the up and depth players.

Set!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine Radradra and JAC as our wingers. The NRL should kick in some. He brings in crowds

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine Radradra and JAC as our wingers. The NRL should kick in some. He brings in crowds
Is he the coward, woman bashing ****? Or was it some other Parra ****?