Opinion Apology and Refund

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think after this disaster of a season, all members and fans deserve a written apology and refund from management.
Refund is just an exaggeration, I’m just frustrated lol, but I wasted so much time and emotion this season, so I should be refunded somehow lol, management failed us big time

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Why?

what do u expect?

Semi final Football

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How Alzz? We were told it was 2021 before the ship could turn. We’ve been down this road before mate!
We are almost in October and still no idea of the make up of the team next season

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We are almost in October and still no idea of the make up of the team next season
And probably unlikely until the Panthers season is over one way or another, for obvious reasons. Deep breath mate...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you expect with loser management that wrote of these past few years an invested fuck all into the club?
Spot on,one thing for sure we cannot start next season with jmk at hooker,he was just so bad today,he was awful,radio commentary on the way home,suggested 2 areas where we fell down badly,our play the balls were so slow,and distribution from dummy half,I’m glad the season is done,at least there is no spoon coming our way.

Reactions: DT

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think after this disaster of a season, all members and fans deserve a written apology and refund from management.
Refund is just an exaggeration, I’m just frustrated lol, but I wasted so much time and emotion this season, so I should be refunded somehow lol, management failed us big time
Without getting into what may or may not happen next year, where finally at the end of the dreaded last 3 seasons.
Surely with new coaches we will see improvements.
Im relieved this season is over for us and am looking forward to the break from watching us take the field.

Reactions: DT

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was to be expected from the team but the apology all fans and members deserve is from the football club and leagues club who behind the scenes have embarrassed the whole organisation and put it where it is today

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was to be expected from the team but the apology all fans and members deserve is from the football club and leagues club who behind the scenes have embarrassed the whole organisation and put it where it is today
All this could’ve been avoided if they didn’t extend pay last season, they failed us big time and almost delivered us the spoon

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did you expect with loser management that wrote of these past few years an invested fuck all into the club?
Extending pay last season was the biggest fuck up and they almost delivered us the spoon based on that decision

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players try hard but they are out muscled and out coached. We are also the slowest team in the comp!!

Also, our spine is ranked 17th by a fair margin

With absolutely no squad depth, injuries then resulted in too many guys that are not even fringe first graders being selected in our 17

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The board made some big promises for 21 and we'll be in preseason soon enough.

Time will tell if Barrett was the right choice and if we sign anyone else, if not I'm sure you'll see a rival ticket for the board and those of us who can vote will have a decision to make.