Opinion Apology and Refund

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to rehash 24 months worth of educational and motivational posts that I have posted however it is clear the fault lies with the "yes" men. you know who are

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think after this disaster of a season, all members and fans deserve a written apology and refund from management.
Refund is just an exaggeration, I’m just frustrated lol, but I wasted so much time and emotion this season, so I should be refunded somehow lol, management failed us big time
What are you going to reimburse the kennel members with cuz, after listening to your shit all year?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The board made some big promises for 21 and we'll be in preseason soon enough.

Time will tell if Barrett was the right choice and if we sign anyone else, if not I'm sure you'll see a rival ticket for the board and those of us who can vote will have a decision to make.
They didn’t really.
What they DID say was we wouldn’t be in the market for quality players until 2021.

5 spots left, let’s see how they are filled before anyone gets into much of a tizz.

An alternative ticket for the 2022 election is pretty much a given and frankly so it should be - by then it will be 4 years with the incumbents who will be judged on what they deliver for 2021 and set up for 2022 before that election.

As I’ve always said I will judge them on that and that alone and not before.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think after this disaster of a season, all members and fans deserve a written apology and refund from management.
Refund is just an exaggeration, I’m just frustrated lol, but I wasted so much time and emotion this season, so I should be refunded somehow lol, management failed us big time
Our season was over before it started with those two imbeciles who decided to have sex with school girls and school teachers.we never recovered.our roster was already weak.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We finished 15th exactly where we were expected to finish. You shouldn't of bought membership before the start of this season if that's how you operate.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We finished 15th exactly where we were expected to finish. You shouldn't of bought membership before the start of this season if that's how you operate.
She didn’t

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone go and see that fizzer, no Lewis, no Tolman and an eye massage then some accuse athon organized beyond my control.
No I don't belong to the public and my treatment commands contempt, flippant fed up.
All the best to the boys who played their last in the jersey, plenty of heart shown against the odds.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are on the up and up. And all signs are pointing to a far more successful 2021, shit will change be try soon. This year was always a write off.!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have been rewarded, its finally over!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really on the topic but still on refund. Can someone pls tell me if there will be some refund to season pass? With less game to go to?