Rumour Api Korosiau

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont believe this shit first we have no room and second we have lots of promising hookers coming through the ranks and josh cook and api wront leave penrith for us so idk where this rumour came from i will only believe if there is a roster cleanout if we are going for kikau we cant get api to and when its 2023 api is gonna be old 33 or 32

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will also have to say yes to Api, just for a year.!!!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a big wrap on Api and thought he was awesome last year. One thing though that has changed my opinion this season is that Penrith didn’t really miss a beat with him out injured. Don’t get me wrong his a massive upgrade on what we have but what will he cost us and are his best years behind him. I am not sure he is playing as well as has in previous years . I don’t want us to be funding his retirement package so to speak .

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Justin Olam is a beast and does not weigh the same as avo……. His forarm is thicker than Jakes thigh.

“But he’s listed on the storm website as same weight as averillo”

Those weights aren’t accurate, don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
Olam is a short ass that’s why he’s the same weight

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m still confident we get the cheese.. Api was a local junior so maybe who knows

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Justin Olam is a beast and does not weigh the same as avo……. His forarm is thicker than Jakes thigh.

“But he’s listed on the storm website as same weight as averillo”

Those weights aren’t accurate, don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
Most of those stats are bullshit starting with the height stats. I reckon most are made up.