Rumour Api Korosiau

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
API would hit the ground running with Burto, assuming they have many training hours together under their belt. JMK isn’t going to miraculously turn into a top line hooker. Cook is a completely unknown quantity.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aside from the stats(no offence but you guys have WAY too much time on your hands lol)here is my question..

why the fark is this topic even a conversation, it's 95% likely just bullshit he is even "on the market" and even if ge was it's 110% certain we can't afford him plus we have enough(albeit not nearly as good on paper i concede)coverage in the position anyway...

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aside from the stats(no offence but you guys have WAY too much time on your hands lol)here is my question..

why the fark is this topic even a conversation, it's 95% likely just bullshit he is even "on the market" and even if ge was it's 110% certain we can't afford him plus we have enough(albeit not nearly as good on paper i concede)coverage in the position anyway...
I don’t do stats either 66. But I sure
Is shit know we ain’t gonna give this competition a nudge with JMK and Cook as our hookers. The 9 is just too crucial a position to have mediocre.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t do stats either 66. But I sure
Is shit know we ain’t gonna give this competition a nudge with JMK and Cook as our hookers. The 9 is just too crucial a position to have mediocre.
Think their hoping Cook busts a move early on and or Armbrosyev develops extra fast, like everyone else i doubt JMK will ever be THE one.So i agree with you on paper we look underdone but we couldn't buy him even if we wanted to was my point *as far as i know i.e if Gus is telling the truth.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Cook will be the starting hooker in 2022. I think he could well be one of the best under the radar signings for next year, quality player who was playing behind the test dummy half. Any money they have should be saved for a half back when one becomes available.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be a good short term option but our top 30 is full and cap is tight. I can see us persisting with JMK/Cook for 22 then going hard for Mahoney or Smith.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Cook will be the starting hooker in 2022. I think he could well be one of the best under the radar signings for next year, quality player who was playing behind the test dummy half. Any money they have should be saved for a half back when one becomes available.
Hopefully your right but I get a feeling he will spend 1st half of the season in NSW cup to get some minutes under his belt he has spent nearly 2 full years out with next to no game time. Sadly I can see Barrett starting JMK like most on here don't want to see and young BBO as the back up what I'm not against seeing bbo as the 14 to cover the half's and hooker

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so everyone on the Kennel is aware.
Cook was THIRD in line in this year after Damien.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just so everyone on the Kennel is aware.
Cook was THIRD in line in this year after Damien.
1% chance he's starting unless JMK's injured. We still need to sign (or develop, not holding my breath) a gun a hooker.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone has just had enough of JMK. I’ve played against cook a couple times and have seen him play, the guy can play and was by far the best 9 in the comp each year. Hard for me to say as I was a 9 lol
Who did he play for bro??