Rumour Api Korosiau

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Api has played in gf wins origin wins and more recently competition wins. If he’s available we need to get on that shit! He’s a winner.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a bit of a worry that these guys are being signed on reasonably big money for short terms. That's OK in the short term,
but what happens when it's time to upgrade them? There really is no more to unload, so where will the cash come from?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont get excited, he is not joining.... smh seriously...

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed he has lost his Belmore privilege...

The same courtesy that should have been shown to Foran after repeated signing attempts.
after his 11th hour backflip on our deal a few years ago, he can stay at penrith for mine. plus the dumb shit he pulled in the blue's camp this season just shows he's an idiot. We've got a few players coming already with off field indiscretions, do we need another one?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't see much evidence there he has "hit the open market" The Canberra Times(no doubt a highly credible rag)reports the tigpies are interested is all i read in that....?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I told you motherfkers he’d hit the open market
You also talk alot of other shit too so u can see why people are a bit meh

Also not rly clear he's on the market by the article. Just more kite flying from the tigers. They'd be lucky to land hodgeson but think they can get a cam Smith instead. Fuckin dud meme club

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any club that signs Api will be lucky to get him to play more than half the games. He's a good hooker but he's always injured. I can see him getting a big pay day at another club and just being horrible value for money.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Any club that signs Api will be lucky to get him to play more than half the games. He's a good hooker but he's always injured. I can see him getting a big pay day at another club and just being horrible value for money.
Always injured? He played 22 games in 2019, 20 games in 2020 and 18 games in 2021 after missing 6 weeks with a broken wrist.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's also the sex thing..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always injured? He played 22 games in 2019, 20 games in 2020 and 18 games in 2021 after missing 6 weeks with a broken wrist.

Always a Bulldog
That's still an average of 5 missed games a season. That's a lot for someone that will command 600k plus. Plus he only played in 13 games in 2018.. Meaning during the last four seasons he's missed an average of 7 games a season.

You're also failing to mention that in at least half a dozen of those games he played that he got injured and didn't finish the game. In plenty of those games he also didn't play 80 minutes..

He'll be 29 next month. I think anyone that pays him big money will not get value for money on the deal and will see his form drop on a worse team with him missing plenty of games.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That's still an average of 5 missed games a season. That's a lot for someone that will command 600k plus. Plus he only played in 13 games in 2018.. Meaning during the last four seasons he's missed an average of 7 games a season.

You're also failing to mention that in at least half a dozen of those games he played that he got injured and didn't finish the game. In plenty of those games he also didn't play 80 minutes..

He'll be 29 next month. I think anyone that pays him big money will not get value for money on the deal and will see his form drop on a worse team with him missing plenty of games.
”Always” - adverb - definition = at all times, on every occasion.

Tip, when attempting to make a point gross exaggeration is never the best method.

In the last 13 games of this season, when it really counts, he didn’t play for a total of 6 minutes out of a possible 1040 minutes, that’s 99.5%, pretty good attendance record for a hooker. That’s better than say BSmith who missed 220 minutes in the same timeframe, for a 79% attendance record.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
”Always” - adverb - definition = at all times, on every occasion.

Tip, when attempting to make a point gross exaggeration is never the best method.

In the last 13 games of this season, when it really counts, he didn’t play for a total of 6 minutes out of a possible 1040 minutes, that’s 99.5%, pretty good attendance record for a hooker. That’s better than say BSmith who missed 220 minutes in the same timeframe, for a 79% attendance record.

Always a Bulldog
Tip: Don't take everything everyone says literally.

Missing 7 games on average a season is a lot for the investment Api would require. He's almost 29, his body is breaking down and whoever he signs with won't see his best football. That's my opinion and I don't think it's an outlandish statement.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PUNCHON CUNTS

Api at 600k would be 6.451612903225806......% of the cap without a third party top up

Missing 7 games at an average of 27 games a season (24+~3 games on average for finals) would be missing 25.9% of the games available to play

Doesn't seem great value to me @B-Train

Points victory to B-Train here

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Panthers will release him early for 2022 we should definitely do the deal. If for 2023 only then I wouldn't be so interested.

How do we pay around 600K for him for 2022 besides a backended deal ? RFM may medically retire or shed Flano and Allan. Cotric would be another option but I'd like to keep him if possible. Flanagan and Allan won't be in our starting side.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Tip: Don't take everything everyone says literally.
Missing 7 games on average a season is a lot for the investment Api would require. He's almost 29, his body is breaking down and whoever he signs with won't see his best football. That's my opinion and I don't think it's an outlandish statement.
PUNCHON CUNTS
Api at 600k would be 6.451612903225806......% of the cap without a third party top up
Missing 7 games at an average of 27 games a season (24+~3 games on average for finals) would be missing 25.9% of the games available to play
Doesn't seem great value to me @B-Train
Points victory to B-Train here
"Breaking down", he played more minutes per game last year than the year before and the year before that, he's actually getting better not worse. More evidence, he didn't play in 17 games in the last 3 seasons, that's 5.666666 games per season so in the last 3 years his average has dropped. Fun with statistics, always there to be had.

We really have to consider the longer term injuries, a fractured foot in 2018 and a broken wrist last season. Neither are indicators of any re-occurring soft tissue injuries, they are high impact bone fractures, which happen in a contact sport, especially for a player who makes a lot of tackles in every game (average 44 per game in 2021).

Always a Bulldog

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
API was instrumental in 2021. We would definitely benefit from someone of API's skill and experience.