Rumour Api Korosiau

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no money no "honey"
Source of this rumour would be interesting to know...

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been hearing whispers but take it as a grain of salt. Just a possibility. Not saying it will happen but its a smokey.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as id love this, highly doubt it, Gus a week ago stated we are tight with the cap, a slightly bigger chance if Elliot goes, if not, no chance
Also we have resigned JMK and signed Cook, I doubt we d then buy Api, even though again, id love to fuck JMK off and have Api starting

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes please!! Imagine our attack with

1.Duffty
2.JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Averillo
5.Cotric
6.Burton
7.Any idiot that can kick and distribute
9.Api

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Then his Fijian brother Kikau

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We would be painted as fuckwits if we sacked Elliot and signed Api... Yes Elliot's had more fuck ups, but that wouldn't stop the media having a dig

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Naden didn't sign to play 2nd fiddle to those centres. Averillo too small for centre and not strong enough anyway.
Too small end not strong enough? Lol okay.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. Poor core strength. Hardly breaks through tackles. Compare him to Burton and how he busts defences open
Oh god, the comparison :tearsofjoy:

They're playing two different roles in two different teams on opposite sides of the ladder. Burton is in a pure running role and playing behind a powerful pack with Kikau inside him and a tackle breaking machine in To'o outside him. Jake has Waddell? Hoppa? out side him and a non existent forward pack. Jake has also been thrown in the deep end and bogged down in a role he really shouldn't be playing, this has also taken the edge off his running game.

Burton 203 runs for 65 tackle breaks, Jake 86 runs for 33 tackle breaks. That sort of blows your theory right there? Quick maffs says Jake breaks 66 tackles if I double his runs to 172 and that puts him out ahead of of Burton right there. Obviously it isn't as simple as that irl and it's just a rough estimate, plenty more to it and other factors at play.

Yh he might not appear powerful enough to the eye to please you but he defenitely has the ability to break tackles and beat his man. If you said he couldn't physically handle the workload I could understand that, but to doubt his ability to break tackles and beat his man just seems odd and sounds like you're picking on something for the sake of it.

Last edited: