ANZAC Day

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank fuck for our veterans protecting our free country against Communists, Nazi's and extremists, those who paid the supreme sacrifice will never be forgotten.
'Life Control' will never breathe freely in Australia.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lest we forget
I am so proud to be an Australian.

Knowing our grandfathers at such a young age were so brave and endured such misery to ensure the generations after them would enjoy such a wonderful country and way of life we all enjoy here in Australia.

I am also greatfull for the current Australians keeping us safe from current threats of terrorisum.

The Australian spirit will always live on, our proud history and culture and all we have achieved in our relative short existence is remarkable and something to truly cherish and thank our war veterans for protecting and preserving past and present.

I hope everyone enjoys the public holiday, and the freedoms we all enjoy, and enjoy the day, the sun is shining and there is so much to be thankful for.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lest we forget.

On a side note, some will argue that Australians have participated in alot of wars which we shouldn't have been involved in. For this, you can blame the politicians and not the soldier.
ANZACS have died all across the world with the belief that they are defending their country. For the freedoms and luxuries we enjoy today. The courage of these young men should never be forgotten and is the ultimate selfless act.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lest we forget.

On a side note, some will argue that Australians have participated in alot of wars which we shouldn't have been involved in. For this, you can blame the politicians and not the soldier.
ANZACS have died all across the world with the belief that they are defending their country. For the freedoms and luxuries we enjoy today. The courage of these young men should never be forgotten and is the ultimate selfless act.
Some can argue what ever the hell they like

They always do, and always will

You are spot on,
The soldiers did what they did was a selfless act, the ultimate sacrifice often

That needs to be respected

Those that always like to use these special days to carry on like they always do on days like this can go get fucked,

Fuck em with a huge donkey dick

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
4(4).jpg

My grandfather with his hands in front of him ,was sent to Hiroshima after the bomb to help rebuild and do the clean up ,he was lucky the cancer finally got him only a few years ago ,im going to this exact spot in oct ( almost 75years later ) to re create this photo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

With proud thanksgiving, a mother for her children
England mourns for her dead across the sea,
Flesh of her flesh they were, spirit of her spirit,
Fallen in the cause of the free.

Solemn the drums thrill: Death august and royal
Sings sorrow up into immortal spheres,
There is music in the midst of desolation
And glory that shines upon our tears.

They went with songs to the battle, they were young,
Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow,
They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
They fell with their faces to the foe.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

They mingle not with their laughing comrades again,
They sit no more at familiar tables of home,
They have no lot in our labour of the daytime,
They sleep beyond England's foam.

But where our desires and hopes profound,
Felt as a well-spring that is hidden from sight,
To the innermost heart of their own land they are known
As the stars are known to the night.

As the stars shall be bright when we are dust,
Moving in marches upon the heavenly plain,
As the stars that are starry in the time of our darkness,
To the end, to the end, they remain.

- Written by Robert Laurence Binyon (1869-1943)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 9787
My grandfather with his hands in front of him ,was sent to Hiroshima after the bomb to help rebuild and do the clean up ,he was lucky the cancer finally got him only a few years ago ,im going to this exact spot in oct ( almost 75years later ) to re create this photo.
Unreal photos Southy, it will be surreal to stand in the same spot

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unreal photos Southy, it will be surreal to stand in the same spot
Ive got a few more pics im digging up from where he was he was there for 2 years so im pretty excited ill be going there to have a look, i think my grandmother is getting more excited than me lol ive been told when im there to video call her on the spot lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive got a few more pics im digging up from where he was he was there for 2 years so im pretty excited ill be going there to have a look, i think my grandmother is getting more excited than me lol ive been told when im there to video call her on the spot lol.
Haha beautiful, good on ya southy

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good time for nrl to cash in and put join the army ads on todays game

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
To be honest not a fan of ANZAC day I still think Australia was set up by the poms .
Australia took all the beating and lost a lot of men while poms sat back and watched.
I still get fired up when I see the movie Gallipoli.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest not a fan of ANZAC day I still think Australia was set up by the poms .
Australia took all the beating and lost a lot of men while poms sat back and watched.
What you said about the set up and the poms is true and happened often unfortunately

Even more reason why ANZAC day is important to me.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What you said about the set up and the poms is true and happened often unfortunately

Young men lost there lives for a stupid strategy by poms I really feel sorry for who ever have lost there family and loved ones this shouldn’t have happened.

I know that they thought for our freedom but it’s a war and allies are meant to fight together.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

We are also at an age when we were young that our generation saw and knew people that served in ww1 ,and even then they were extremely old and frail ,i guess there is a connection there.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are also at an age when we were young that our generation saw and knew people that served in ww1 ,and even then they were extremely old and frail ,i guess there is a connection there.
Absolutely true

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We did take a beating, but so did the poms, they lost a lot of men
All the more to celebrate these brave men and what they did so we could live in this beautiful country