ANZ Stadium To Slash NRL Ticket Prices And Food Sold At Games In 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How long will this last?

There have been innumerable instances in the last 5 years where food prices have been dropped @ ANZ stadium for games and heavily promoted..

Until you read the fine print...

*Only available up until 1 hour before kick off*

or

*First 1,000 purchasers only*

On principle, I would not spend a cent on food at a stadium. As soon as you position yourself that you're effectively giving into a monopoly, they will always charge higher prices. Just smash a pie from Harry's on the way in (Parra road @ Burwood) and continue your way in.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have a family season pass which costs us $895 for four people. We are entitled to go to ANZ to watch 12 games ( includes 3 reciprocals) and two games at Belmore. Average that out and we get the same reserved seats at our home games and GA seats at the reciprocals for a cost of $15.98 per game each. ( two adults and two teens). We drive down to Sydney so we don't get the extra benefit of the free train rides (unless we go from Lidcombe which we sometimes do when visiting family.) That means if you got the P1 parking it adds an extra few hundred to the cost ( unless you got the P1 pass which you get at a discount)

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a family season pass which costs us $895 for four people. We are entitled to go to ANZ to watch 12 games ( includes 3 reciprocals) and two games at Belmore. Average that out and we get the same reserved seats at our home games and GA seats at the reciprocals for a cost of $15.98 per game each. ( two adults and two teens). We drive down to Sydney so we don't get the extra benefit of the free train rides (unless we go from Lidcombe which we sometimes do when visiting family.) That means if you got the P1 parking it adds an extra few hundred to the cost ( unless you got the P1 pass which you get at a discount)
Bud

If you wanna save on parking and okay walking 15 minutes - PM me and I can let you know some sneaky locations.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bud

If you wanna save on parking and okay walking 15 minutes - PM me and I can let you know some sneaky locations.
It's not even 15 minutes of walking, maybe 10. Depends how early you early you get there again, park in the businesses along hill rd that usually leave their gates open if you're in first. Or park off Bombay street :grinning:

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always look at joining RAS cost family of four 430 per or 980 for three years.

You get member reserve seats to every NRL and A league regular season games in ANZ so about 38 games this year. Plus 2 big bash games Sydney thunder and 4games to GWS. Obviously easter show and racers at Randwick and Rosehill race courses.

So and Finals member rights to purchase discounted tickets

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not even 15 minutes of walking, maybe 10. Depends how early you early you get there again, park in the businesses along hill rd that usually leave their gates open if you're in first. Or park off Bombay street :grinning:
I wouldn't park inside someone's property like that TBH. A few times I have seen people get back to their cars to see the gates locked on then (and sucked in to them).

I used to park in Grays on line yard when they used to be on Carter St (with their permission). That was a great spot, but you had to dash straight back tot he car on full time to beat the traffic. .

But I've also never had an issue with Lidcombe station parking. Pretty convenient, and you're not stuck trying to get out of the area after a game.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can always look at joining RAS cost family of four 430 per or 980 for three years.

You get member reserve seats to every NRL and A league regular season games in ANZ so about 38 games this year. Plus 2 big bash games Sydney thunder and 4games to GWS. Obviously easter show and racers at Randwick and Rosehill race courses.

Interesting, I can understand getting seats at the showground (so, GWS and THunder), but had no idea about ANZ.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, I can understand getting seats at the showground (so, GWS and THunder), but had no idea about ANZ.
under reciprocal rights of ANZ stadium Membership. Only found out because my were getting on back about going to the easter show this year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you still have to pay for the tickets though, you can just buy them in other areas of the stadium.

I looked into it a while ago and thats the impression I got. Ditto concerts and other things. You didn't get in for free, it just gave you the chance to buy tickets in areas reserved for other members.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you still have to pay for the tickets though, you can just buy them in other areas of the stadium.

I looked into it a while ago and thats the impression I got. Ditto concerts and other things. You didn't get in for free, it just gave you the chance to buy tickets in areas reserved for other members.
Only the special events like SOO and NRL finals and concerts.

http://www.rasnsw.com.au/membership/benefits/

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't park inside someone's property like that TBH. A few times I have seen people get back to their cars to see the gates locked on then (and sucked in to them).

I used to park in Grays on line yard when they used to be on Carter St (with their permission). That was a great spot, but you had to dash straight back tot he car on full time to beat the traffic. .

But I've also never had an issue with Lidcombe station parking. Pretty convenient, and you're not stuck trying to get out of the area after a game.
I would only advocate this on weekends when the businesses are closed, never seen anyone have an issue with it or seen the gates locked yet but that's the gamble I guess.

Wow so effectively for membership I could see every game at ANZ + Easter Show + etc... for that one cost?
Someone needs to call them and make sure it includes all games because that's a hell of a deal if it does $109 a year I just got quoted.

Reciprocal Rights
RAS Members are entitled to the following:

NRL Club Games and Charity Shield

• One (1) complimentary entry into the Members' Reserve

• Option to purchase up to 3 Paying Guest tickets to accompany Member into the Members' Reserve (Adult: $30, Junior (Up to 16 years): $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.