Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oppo made a phone where the screen rolls out.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
9am-9pm 6 days a week=996!!!!
Shocking.

Former Chinese Huawei employee speaks out on Shenzhen's '996' culture as city enforces paid leave
This was me all of December for Australia Post, plenty of 12-14hr shifts as a boss... Even pulled an 18hr shift... Fucking burned me out, dunno how people can did it regularly

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This was me all of December for Australia Post, plenty of 12-14hr shifts as a boss... Even pulled an 18hr shift... Fucking burned me out, dunno how people can did it regularly
I've done it as well but only for 9 weeks on full award pay rates...not for free forever like those poor souls.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've done it as well but only for 9 weeks on full award pay rates...not for free forever like those poor souls.
It's why we should never let unions die off in this country. We've already seen penalty rates taken away from the hospitality industry. Most people outside the hospitality industry seem to have bought into the idea that restaurants can't survive while paying penalty rates. But don't realise it's step 1 along the way to giving employers in every industry the power to fuck their employees over.

I spent about a year working 14+ hours a day 5 days a week and about 6-7 hours on saturdays. But that was between 2 jobs. nearly killed me though in the truest sense. I had a half hour drive to and from my morning job. About a week before I gave up the night job I almost went off the road during a brief nap doing about 100km/hr. I'm pretty sure the sound of my car belting through one of those white plastic reflector poles on the side of the road woke me up from the snooze and the fact that I was not happy even though I was earning pretty good money at the time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's why we should never let unions die off in this country. We've already seen penalty rates taken away from the hospitality industry. Most people outside the hospitality industry seem to have bought into the idea that restaurants can't survive while paying penalty rates. But don't realise it's step 1 along the way to giving employers in every industry the power to fuck their employees over.

I spent about a year working 14+ hours a day 5 days a week and about 6-7 hours on saturdays. But that was between 2 jobs. nearly killed me though in the truest sense. I had a half hour drive to and from my morning job. About a week before I gave up the night job I almost went off the road during a brief nap doing about 100km/hr. I'm pretty sure the sound of my car belting through one of those white plastic reflector poles on the side of the road woke me up from the snooze and the fact that I was not happy even though I was earning pretty good money at the time.
Wow sounds very familiar to me for the last 5months tbh. Great to hear wise words from others to offer some perspective and highlight what's important.