Anyone got news about where Lewis, Napa or Elliott are heading ?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis wants to go back to Qld, Titans not interested, Redcliffe are, Qld Cup next year then first shot at an NRL gig in 2023 if they get the nod.
Makes sense. He'll still young enough to get himself together for another first grade shot (sort of). if he was a few years older, you'd go straight to Super League without passing go and collecting your $200 from selling that speaker.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldn't give a flying faaaaark where Elliott ends up. I'll just be stoked come round 1 next season seeing the team running out without that knobheads face being amongst our playing group. *chefs kiss*

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Couldn't give a flying faaaaark where Elliott ends up. I'll just be stoked come round 1 next season seeing the team running out without that knobheads face being amongst our playing group. *chefs kiss*
Really don't want to see it in any other team in NRL either please :grinning:....won't be able to watch that game against us if so *shudder*

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No ones signing Lewis , the guy is terrible and a moron
Elliot might get a start …. Somewhere
Napa is having a finger somewhere

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really don't want to see it in any other team in NRL either please :grinning:....won't be able to watch that game against us if so *shudder*
I’d love to see them go through the same pain and suffering we did, whatever team sign Elliot

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I heard SmElliott is contemplating becoming a Male Stripper, a janitor but he is leaning towards just playing with himself. I ran into Mage at Coles the other day and he said Idiot will be playing for the Tigers.....I said really he said yeah a shit player for a shit team :grinning:
If Elliott signs with the tigers, they will make the 8.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kimbriki tip
Working at Kimbriki
Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre is an innovative waste and recycling centre located at Terrey Hills on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Our aim is to be a centre of excellence for environmental services associated with the generation of waste and to provide education to the community.

Kimbriki’s shareholders are Northern Beaches Council (96%) and Mosman Council (4%). Kimbriki works with its community, shareholders, employees, partners and the waste industry to deliver and promote efficient services that reduce waste to landfill and increase resource recovery.

As a customer-focused organisation, our staff are committed to delivering essential waste and recycling services to the local community and businesses, and providing excellent customer service. Our reputation relies on this and we pride ourselves on employing quality people.

Positions Vacant

Centre Attendant – Permanent and casual positions available

Position Description

Position Details