Anyone got news about where Lewis, Napa or Elliott are heading ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliott will find a club on a bit less than what he was on here. The other 2 minimum wage if they're lucky. That's also Lewis as a back-up and Napa as a benchie... that's best case scenario for them 2.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I said the same thing but twin turbo corrected me. Meaney on big coin at a Melbourne, Hoppa huge bucks to go to St Helens lol.

Intermittently a bulldog
Where the reports Meaney on big coin? I'd be surprised if he's on much more than minimum wage. I heard a journalist say we basically offered minimum wage and Storm matched it (pretty sure it was on NRL 360).

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes to mars to chill out and reflect on what they did this year.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we just do posts that won’t spark the emotions of utility half? I love tk threads and discussions but once he gets involved on what ever gets him off, I start to want to scratch my eyes out, it’s not about just ignoring them, it’s the fact it goes on and on and on……

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said the same thing but twin turbo corrected me. Meaney on big coin at a Melbourne, Hoppa huge bucks to go to St Helens lol.

Intermittently a bulldog
Be lucky to be splitting 300 between them Inc relocation costs

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliot is weighing up an offer from a male netball side in Qld. Just needs to consider whether he can meet the fantasies of one of the player's uncles.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious answers, OK then;

Elliott has 3 offers on the table, Tigers, StGeorge and Warriors. Which one he will take, my guess is StGeorge, relocate to Illawarra closer to his family (wife and son are still in NT with her family).

Meaney is on pretty much the same at Melbourne as he was with us, around $250k in Cap + out of Cap. He has been told he will be in the running for JAC’s wing spot and back up for Papenhuyzen. Hardly “big coin” but double the minimum.

Lewis wants to go back to Qld, Titans not interested, Redcliffe are, Qld Cup next year then first shot at an NRL gig in 2023 if they get the nod.

Napa, I don’t care enough to even ask.

Always a Bulldog

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliott will find a club on a bit less than what he was on here. The other 2 minimum wage if they're lucky. That's also Lewis as a back-up and Napa as a benchie... that's best case scenario for them 2.
I thought that about Elliot too, but I don't think he will find a club as easy as that.

I'm guessing who ever recruits him are going to have to be careful that it doesn't disrupt the playing group. Rooting other Mates wives doesn't sit well with most men. Josh Aloia probably isn't the only bloke from another team that thinks he's a "rat".

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Elliott is weighing up a very lucrative offer from souths but is also weighing up a move to the nfl to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers is his most likely destination at the moment. The only sticking points are wanting to stay closer to family and that McDonskds on the USA is of much lower quality.
Can you clarify which family? Lichaa’s? Can’t be his, he’s shown he doesn’t value them to much.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis is going to england
Napa to cowboys

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
all 3 playing reserve grade for the woop woop wombats, none could crack it for first grade spot

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott is weighing up a very lucrative offer from souths but is also weighing up a move to the nfl to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers is his most likely destination at the moment. The only sticking points are wanting to stay closer to family and that McDonskds on the USA is of much lower quality.
It only the rest rooms at McDonalds that he will be interested in.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard SmElliott is contemplating becoming a Male Stripper, a janitor but he is leaning towards just playing with himself. I ran into Mage at Coles the other day and he said Idiot will be playing for the Tigers.....I said really he said yeah a shit player for a shit team :grinning: