Anyone Feel a moderation of Hopelessness towards all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
I just feel like theres something we can do, i mean apart from supporting our boys throughout it all, surley we can have our voices heard, if the boys and club operate for us the fans, then they would have pulled themselves together by now. I just want to do something to help, but i cant think of a thing? Player problems, money problems, the belmore problem? What is it going to take to make it stop? Im only young so i suppose its hard for me to understand. Whats going to be the thing that saves our club, ive watched other clubs fall and i've felt pity for them, but now im watching my club fall to pieces and it breaks my ****ing heart..

M

mofo sixx

I just feel like theres something we can do, i mean apart from supporting our boys throughout it all, surley we can have our voices heard, if the boys and club operate for us the fans, then they would have pulled themselves together by now. I just want to do something to help, but i cant think of a thing? Player problems, money problems, the belmore problem? What is it going to take to make it stop? Im only young so i suppose its hard for me to understand. Whats going to be the thing that saves our club, ive watched other clubs fall and i've felt pity for them, but now im watching my club fall to pieces and it breaks my ****ing heart..
maybe we could hold a lamington drive!

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Yeah i suppose lamington drives fix all problems:grinning:

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
i think we should hold the dirty hectik hostage and give him 12 rounds of quality brutality in the ring with a REAL world champion like Joe Calzaghe

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mmmm... lammingtons. Nah I'd rather hold Nasser hostage. It won't fix anything but I'd feel better.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Haha, yeah i think anything to do with that cock would make us feel alot better

M

mofo sixx

i think we should hold the dirty hectik hostage and give him 12 rounds of quality brutality in the ring with a REAL world champion like Joe Calzaghe
dirty hektik = mundine? ,

doubt we'll ever see a mundine v Calzaghe fight, would be awesome tho!

i am not really a mundine fan, early on he wasnt very good & chose dodgy opponents, but he has skill now you cant take that away from him,

Calzaghe would slaughter him i would suspect!

M

mofo sixx

anyways jen, all out of lamingtons,

dont stress just be patient!, the wins will come!, starting 2moro

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I need a lamington, I feel as if I have been through World War Three and there is no time for feeling sorry for ourselves.
Its not all Sonny,s fault, he is young getting figures thrown at him by someone who couldnt give a flying sh#t about the Bulldogs.
We should go into tommorrow nights game as mentally hardened warriors on a mission, it is time to win some.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
dirty hektik = mundine? ,

doubt we'll ever see a mundine v Calzaghe fight, would be awesome tho!

i am not really a mundine fan, early on he wasnt very good & chose dodgy opponents, but he has skill now you cant take that away from him,

Calzaghe would slaughter him i would suspect!
no mundine isn't a hectik

khoder is

choc does have skill, he's lightning quick, but nah I wasn't referring to him...only that he's not a real world champ.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
im not necessarily talking about winning, im talking more about just our culture, our way of sticking together, just feels kinda lost.. god i miss the days of steve Mortimer and Hughsey being in the heirachy, however you spell that word. :P

M

mofo sixx

im not necessarily talking about winning, im talking more about just our culture, our way of sticking together, just feels kinda lost.. god i miss the days of steve Mortimer and Hughsey being in the heirachy, however you spell that word. :P
lol, i miss the days of mortimer being in the team!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mmmm... lammingtons. Nah I'd rather hold Nasser hostage. It won't fix anything but I'd feel better.
We can eat lamingtons while holding Nasser hostage.

And im still wondering what a moderation of hopelessness is to know if i got it Jen.

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol, i miss the days of mortimer being in the team!
Ditto Davo. Turvs is an inspirational leader, we need him back in our administration. But as I've been advised i an earlier thread, that will never happen under the current regime due to certain politics... I have no idea.

If all Doggies fans signed a "Bring Back Turvey" petition, do you think management would take notice? I know the media would.

M

mofo sixx

We can eat lamingtons while holding Nasser hostage.

And im still wondering what a moderation of hopelessness is to know if i got it Jen.
lol yea a moderation of hopelessness, maybe she meant situation of hopelessness

jeez i hope not, makes us should like we are homeless or something, like the Salvos need to come & give us a hug & some warm soup!,

things arent that dire, we're not Souths!

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I want those Lamingtons with the cream in the middle. They are much nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.