Anyone else waiting for club to send weekend update?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they had a injury report in about 2 weeks could be longer the club whole social media department is just shit

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they had a injury report in about 2 weeks could be longer the club whole social media department is just shit
Some info has to be privileged because anything on the web page is for all the world to see including the media arseholes, but they (our club) don't seem to care about us fans one little bit. News about Hoppa and ToOmanga are important to any diehard fan.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Some info has to be privileged because anything on the web page is for all the world to see including the media arseholes, but they (our club) don't seem to care about us fans one little bit. News about Hoppa and ToOmanga are important to any diehard fan.
To'omaga was warming up as 18th man on the weekend.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Easy just write, only lost by 31 to a team resting players. Who’s pumped for next weeks pumping ?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any word on the severity of Averillo's injury?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm at the stage where i'd rather not receive any more bad news TBH.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Easy just write, only lost by 31 to a team resting players. Who’s pumped for next weeks pumping ?
Defence is attitude.wow we have some players that have bad attitude at the moment.they play like they are strangers.
Emabarassing to get flogged by a team who rested three players.
That just shows how far off the pace we are.i don’t even think Barrett can fix this team.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lyn is just stamping and posting now.
Should just put her out the front with a lemonade stand. Come get your cold fresh dna.