Anybody Vape?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm new to it bro, this is only my 3rd order ever and each time I just get a whole range of different flavours, 5 of each.

So far I haven't liked any of the ones that are mixed with vanilla or cream. The one's I get are all fruit flavoured, so far Grape is my favourite, very fresh tasting.
Fruit flavours are the way to go.

My favourites are blueberry menthol and grapefruit.

Can you PM me the website you ordered off?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a bong man, always been a bong man. The calming, melodic bubbling as you inhale smoke burnt from the beards of gods through a pool of dark, foreboding liquid the result of which is being one with the omniverse. Oh yeah, I exit the shed far smarter than when I entered.
Amen.

I've been off the green for close to two years now though. Unfortunately I am still on ciggies. Would prefer it to be the other way round. The green was easier to quit based on the simple fact that the people I bought off got busted. I could find new people but hit the point of being paranoid about driving after some friends got busted driving over 24hours after smoking.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a friend in Scotland who gave up smoking to vape.
I ask him how he was going with not smoking and using the vape?

He said he was still not smoking but gave up the vape too.
I asked why?
He said he was charging it in his car while driving home from somewhere and it started vibrating and bouncing around in the centre console, all unstable.

he said he quickly ripped it out of the charger and tossed it out the window and he heard it explode in mid air!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I new a few people in brazil doing with thc oil i thought about vaping after giving up smoking but read to many articles of people dying defeats the purpose of giving up. Can always bong it hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a friend in Scotland who gave up smoking to vape.
I ask him how he was going with not smoking and using the vape?

He said he was still not smoking but gave up the vape too.
I asked why?
He said he was charging it in his car while driving home from somewhere and it started vibrating and bouncing around in the centre console, all unstable.

he said he quickly ripped it out of the charger and tossed it out the window and he heard it explode in mid air!
Was it made by Samsung?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep has nicotine in it

Order over $100 and you get free express delivery, mine came in 2 days
Cheers mate! What kind of ejuices do you usually get? Straight tobacco or flavoured ones? And what ratio of VG and PG do you get?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score