Any where to watch fireworks around sydney

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most years usually go to brighton to watch 9pm fireworks but i think council has cancelled it.

Not going to bother going to the city.

Any other suburbs i can watch professional fireworks show?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ashfield Park if it’s on your Radar has the best view of the entire city.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My old house in Abbotsbury had a 180 degree view of basically all of fireworks in Sydney from the ground floor..

I miss that house.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Had a similar view 10 years ago when a mate was living in Milson’s Point:
88EE15DE-3DFB-4AA7-AD04-C955D0E5BA3C.jpeg

Good night but waited for the crowds to die down and left to catch the train home around 1.30am - should’ve been home just after 2am and arrived at 4am. That was when I decided that was my last NYE in the city and I’ve held firm ever since. The older I get the less attractive it is too. Today, kids happy = me happy :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 36463
Good night but waited for the crowds to die down and left to catch the train home around 1.30am - should’ve been home just after 2am and arrived at 4am. That was when I decided that was my last NYE in the city and I’ve held firm ever since. The older I get the less attractive it is too. Today, kids happy = me happy :-).
Aye i know the bloke who owns the unit but not in that exclusive nye club,but he always throws on beers when we work there though so cant complain

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 36463
Same I used to love hitting the city in my earlier years but can’t remember too many problems getting home unlike these days.
Catching a train several years ago was absolutely painful, perhaps not enough beer

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You’ll have plenty of space just get the bus to circular quay

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clarke's Point at Woolwich is pretty good, but you have to park around gladesville and catch the bus in as they close the roads.