Talkin Sport Any signing news I’m so bored, even if it’s bullshit

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're getting a bit short changed there. I hope the Roosters are paying some freight.
Of course they are, we're the glamour club of Sydney after all.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I thought that most of us only want good OIL you are happy with sump oil.
Well with 10 or so tractors and plenty of other equipment, I can get you plenty of it.
Plz tell me more and actually no bullshit this time

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Ivan Cleary is finally warming to the idea of releasing Matt Burton early... he's not doing us a favor but wants to elevate some of the young Panthers who are part of future plans a spot in the top 30. My inside source also confirmed that we're going for Kotoni Staggs who doesn't rate Walters as a coach.

* Lewis could be on his way to Hull FC in mid season switch.
This one sounds serious, seriously hope so anyway.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Staggs would have to be on the radar he is a 700k centre,he is a machine .we can get into a bidding war with the penrith to run critchon price up and other players they won’t have a choice but to release burton to lock down other players or barrett can take who he wants then

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Staggs would have to be on the radar he is a 700k centre,he is a machine .we can get into a bidding war with the penrith to run critchon price up and other players they won’t have a choice but to release burton to lock down other players or barrett can take who he wants then
I think tigers are going start a bidding wall for Crighton, just to try get Laurie early. Laurie is also pushing for a release, told the Panthers he wants to go to the tigers this season.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think tigers are going start a bidding wall for Crighton, just to try get Laurie early. Laurie is also pushing for a release, told the Panthers he wants to go to the tigers this season.
I don’t think critchon has proved he is worth 700plus he had a outstanding back end of the season he was on the interchange after 6 rounds last year now he is worth what a premium centre is worth a bit early for me to say he is a premium centre

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Castle to come back and replace hill

Ivan Cleary to be arrested for fraud for selling tickets for a bus that doesnt exist

Adam Elliot out injured for early rounds after "helicopter" accident

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Ivan Cleary is finally warming to the idea of releasing Matt Burton early... he's not doing us a favor but wants to elevate some of the young Panthers who are part of future plans a spot in the top 30. My inside source also confirmed that we're going for Kotoni Staggs who doesn't rate Walters as a coach.

good oil if true

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plz tell me more and actually no bullshit this time
Not quite true, did have that much equipment, however had a serious bout of the big C a few years ago. spent a full year in recovery, so sold out everything, now happily retired and feeling OK and enjoying the thoughts of my fellow Bulldogs fans, some anyway.
Sorry about the small fib.