Talkin Sport Any signing news I’m so bored, even if it’s bullshit

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fucking spot on El PADRINO this thread and certain nummies featuring in it are fucking annoying :laughing:

Anyway i watched some videos of Staggs let's get him stat..one serious BEAST that young gun if we haven't already done so the club should fuggedabout Chrichton.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard from someone in his family who lives nearby, that TB is sounding out T-Rex as a potential last minute minimum wage signing. Would happen if we can't get Burton for 21. He's been keeping very fit and trimmed down, and TB sees his as another running back and wait for it ... emergency halves back up if we have injuries.

I'd imagine Lachlan Lewis won't be too happy.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Castle to come back and replace hill

Ivan Cleary to be arrested for fraud for selling tickets for a bus that doesnt exist

Adam Elliot out injured for early rounds after "helicopter" accident
Mbye got on the bus , it didn't leave. That's why he didn't turn up at any games

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard from someone in his family who lives nearby, that TB is sounding out T-Rex as a potential last minute minimum wage signing. Would happen if we can't get Burton for 21. He's been keeping very fit and trimmed down, and TB sees his as another running back and wait for it ... emergency halves back up if we have injuries.

Would rather Willie Mason or even Ogre to make a comeback.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

this bullshit or what?