Gilded
Reaction score
Cam Smith will be at Bulldogs training on Monday

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he backed out when we told Tedesco we couldn't afford him.
We can afford Tedesco now too, we're giving Meaney to Roosters in exchange.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Michael Lichaa on the verge of re-signing on multi-million dollar year.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Ivan Cleary is finally warming to the idea of releasing Matt Burton early... he's not doing us a favor but wants to elevate some of the young Panthers who are part of future plans a spot in the top 30. My inside source also confirmed that we're going for Kotoni Staggs who doesn't rate Walters as a coach.

* Lewis could be on his way to Hull FC in mid season switch.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Ivan Cleary is finally warming to the idea of releasing Matt Burton early... he's not doing us a favor but wants to elevate some of the young Panthers who are part of future plans a spot in the top 30. My inside source also confirmed that we're going for Kotoni Staggs who doesn't rate Walters as a coach.
Legit goss or what?? hoping so.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
16AFF7C2-8BEE-41D1-8420-B2B8991B8213.jpeg

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No idea if this is legit but even if it's not....what a great rumour

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Fuck that's so unfair for poor hull fans ... They generally play adlib footy and Lewis does not suit them at all. Goodluck to him if that's the case, fingers crossed we can get rid of him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Watch some scummy piece of shit reporter pick this up and run with it...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Burton rumour does make sense though because he is taking up a valuable top 30 spot for them - especially when they already have another backup 5/8 who could easily do the job

The Lewis rumour is too good to be true though...as if we'd ever be lucky enough to get rid of that c*** early.

Mathster

Waterboy
Reaction score
So guys, does anyone seriously belief that we will get Burton for 2021.