Any recruitment news?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A player or players are in negotiations with us about the possibility of a single or multiple year deal. They're either contracted to a club or currently off contract.

You heard it here first.
Source?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW doesn't want to return to Toronto Wolfpack and is embarrassed by his performances in the NRL this season, while also being confident he can improve.

TBarrett and Laundy have gotten in SBW's ear and have painted a pretty good storyline for him returning to where it all started.

SBW is highly considering the return and sees the positives in doing so. He'd rather stay at Roosters for loyalty, less responsibility and a chance to win another Premiership, but Roosters have told him they don't have a place for him going forward.

I've never made up a single rumour on TK, so all good if you don't believe me. I have nothing to gain or lose.

Inside source: Nasheed
SBW
JAC
JMK
DWZ
RFM

CHN before he left..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will we pay overs?
I'll have to get back in touch with my source. I left when they said an angry presence had entered the room. I made a joke about Hitler a day prior and was a bit scared that he may have been trying to haunt me.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would look at Melbourne like an all you can eat smorgasbord..Bellamy is going and Smith is retiring so do you think these players below believe Melbourne is where they can win a comp after this year???

Josh Addo-Carr, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Jesse Bromwich, Kenny Bromwich - Dale Finucane Jahrome Hughes, Nicho Hynes Cameron Munster, Justin Olam, Papenhuyzen, Brandon Smith or Vunivalu.

Get the cheque book out now...
I would also look at the roosters menu too if they fail next year. The chef's special is scape goat.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing JAC is down to tigers and dogs. JAC is staying in Sydney after the GF and is looking at devoting time to it Thursday and Friday to which it should be sorted