Any Pokemon fans here?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep you lost me a fair way in lol. Well as long as you enjoyed them and they are fun, that's all the matters I guess. @Raysie did you ever play Pokemon Uranium?
Haha I could've kept going too! lol

Nah I haven't, but love those fan made games. I actually gave it a crack making one based off FireRed called Pokemon RocketRed nearly 10 years ago, the amount of effort these guys put in is unreal!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Haha I could've kept going too! lol

Nah I haven't, but love those fan made games. I actually gave it a crack making one based off FireRed called Pokemon RocketRed nearly 10 years ago, the amount of effort these guys put in is unreal!
You’re telling me. When I first started playing that game it was almost as if I was playing an actual licensed game... I couldn’t believe it lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen this year? I think it's well and truly off my watch list. No desire to see it anymore for some weird reason.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was obsessed as a kid, collected the cards like a fat kid vacuuming his way through everything in the fridge to the point where a lock needs to be put on, never missed an episode on cheese TV and probably put around 1000 plus hours into blue and red on game boy, the second I hit high school though the pokemon infatuation was over then the dredded gangsta rap phase begun :confounded: