Any Pokemon fans here?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I went into the link thinking, this is going to be shit. Watched the trailer. Gonna be at the first screening

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Basically, it's about a boy who meets a Pikachu and he can understand what the Pikachu (voiced by Ryan Reynolds) is saying.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pokémon let’s go pikachu/eevee are out now on Nintendo switch. I’ll Probably get one of them

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pokémon let’s go pikachu/eevee are out now on Nintendo switch. I’ll Probably get one of them
Contemplating it too, tbh.

Almost finished RDR2 and I need something to tide me over till Smash Bros (December) and then finally.. Kingdom Hearts III (January) :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:... and somewhere in between all that.. my wedding.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know, my apologies probably a little harsh....each to their own

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A unique movie trailer. I'll go watch it to reminisce.

Also wonder if Deadpool will make a cameo at the end.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My brother in law is... got a heap of cards. Just sold a rare one for $8000 actually so I am sure he would be into that movie

Wahesh

Reaction score
My brother in law is... got a heap of cards. Just sold a rare one for $8000 actually so I am sure he would be into that movie
How can you justify spending $8000 on a little card that's got some nice drawings on it?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big Poke nerd here. Have kind of fallen off a bit since Pokemon Go and the recent crap came out.

Not enough love for core Pokemon gamers anymore. Sun and Moon games were way below par in my opinion.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Big Poke nerd here. Have kind of fallen off a bit since Pokemon Go and the recent crap came out.

Not enough love for core Pokemon gamers anymore. Sun and Moon games were way below par in my opinion.
Aren't they all the same? You walk around, get in fights, catch wild Pokemon, need special Pokemon or items to pass certain stages?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How can you justify spending $8000 on a little card that's got some nice drawings on it?
Haha I know right so many better uses of money in my opinion but hey each to his own!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aren't they all the same? You walk around, get in fights, catch wild Pokemon, need special Pokemon or items to pass certain stages?
Okay I'm gonna come off sounding like the biggest nerd ever here.

The core Pokemon games go way deeper. The Mechanics for example included physical/special attack/defence, Pokemon IV (Individual Values), Pokemon EV (Effort Values), Abilities, Natures, Double battles, Triple battles, long before and after story gameplay,... bloody list goes on. They were great games that welcomed newcomers and experienced players. What was most important with these games was that effort and brains were rewarded.

Pokemon Go and the recent Switch games to me are just Pokemon skinned cheap games that have no depth whatsoever or even the simple of RPG features that the core games had perfected.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Okay I'm gonna come off sounding like the biggest nerd ever here.

The core Pokemon games go way deeper. The Mechanics for example included physical/special attack/defence, Pokemon IV (Individual Values), Pokemon EV (Effort Values), Abilities, Natures, Double battles, Triple battles, long before and after story gameplay,... bloody list goes on. They were great games that welcomed newcomers and experienced players. What was most important with these games was that effort and brains were rewarded.

Pokemon Go and the recent Switch games to me are just Pokemon skinned cheap games that have no depth whatsoever or even the simple of RPG features that the core games had perfected.
Yep you lost me a fair way in lol. Well as long as you enjoyed them and they are fun, that's all the matters I guess. @Raysie did you ever play Pokemon Uranium?