Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Knights will release Klemmer and pay a portion of the $850k he will still be contracted for next season and he comes home. We need more power in the engine room and Klemmers stats were as good as any front rowers this season.
Not sure Klemmer would swap Lake Macquarie for Lakemba, he just bought a house.
They might buy a fully hectic back who can play centre

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have a crack at Tyson frizell to replace jacko need some experience out there and he’s a work horse. Knights obviously going to pay abit aswell
Agree, we should trade them Flanno and Waddell, as they need a halfback and a replacement second rower.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
MARTIN TAUPAU BACK TO BELMORE!
I don't think thats such a bad option. IT would be great for him to finish his career at the dogs. I think he will step up another gear playing for the dogs. Good replacement for Jacko.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I read we signed some giant player over 2 metres tall from Titans. Wonder who that is.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think thats such a bad option. IT would be great for him to finish his career at the dogs. I think he will step up another gear playing for the dogs. Good replacement for Jacko.
Klemmer and Taupau back would be great. Wouldn't also mind Tyson Frizell, in exchange for Flanno and Waddell, as they need a halfback and replacement second rower.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is washed....the mongrel he once had is gone
Huh? He is always in fights with other players, even trainers. He will be a good signing for us.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nathan Brown is an interesting option - something went wrong at Parra, sometimes a change can make a world of difference.

I seem to recall he knocked back a pretty decent offer to stay at Parra a while ago

I'm not a fan because I don't like his antics, however he might add some mongrel to our pack, and he is quite mobile.

One interesting stat I found is that he only played the full 80 mins in one game last year, where he ran for 181m (86 post contact) and made 39 tackles!!

His next most minutes was 66 against the storm, where he made 42 tackles and ran over 150m, so the guy has good a good motor.

He is also surprisingly bigger in real like than he looks on TV.