Any injuries from Titans game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog_83

New Pup
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any injuries coming out of friday nights game against the Titans? I heard Patten injured his shoulder but i wasn't sure whether it was a sidelining injury.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Only Pattens shoulder injury but apparently he should be playing next week, Haven't heard anything about any other injuries i guess we will have to wait and see on Tuesday.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Morrin has been placed in a medically induced coma after copping a flogging from the boys.

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol good ol morrin is anyone going to pull the plug or wah

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
hickey was taken into the dressing room, during the game whats the story there?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
hickey was taken into the dressing room, during the game whats the story there?
there was nothing mentioned about it on 2GB after the game when the injuries were announced, one would assume that he is fine.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
one of the footy shows this morning had an injury update from the weekend, and none of the Bulldogs boys were injured

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luke Patten

Anyone have any News on His Injury?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Nope, all i wanna say he is a dead set legend. The try saver he made was awesome and the try he scored when he got injured was brilliant. How he hasnt played for NSW or Aus i dont know. Mayb with Mini out and Locky injured they mite move Hunt to 5/8 for Australia at the end of the yr, could b Stewart v Patten. However plays better in the finals

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Pattens not fit for sure they put Hazem to Fullback,Utai wil be Ready this week Or Bott...

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i spoke to him after the game,,he has ice on it as a precaution but said he will be fine for next week and blamed the reporter for jinxing him,,writting an article on how injury free his career has been on thursday,,,only for this to happen on friday....

he said he will be 98% chance to play against the dragons and 100% the week after

W

Willie Talol'd

Nope, all i wanna say he is a dead set legend. The try saver he made was awesome and the try he scored when he got injured was brilliant. How he hasnt played for NSW or Aus i dont know. Mayb with Mini out and Locky injured they mite move Hunt to 5/8 for Australia at the end of the yr, could b Stewart v Patten. However plays better in the finals
I doubt Hunt to 5/8, there is many 5/8's out there that can take Lockyers place, e.g. Anasta and such....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
After that smash em up I thought some of them would be hammered,I saw Hickey take a knock but he must still be ok,a big effort from the boys.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
worst case scenario, might be a good idea to rest patten this weekend if hes a little worried about it

Status
Not open for further replies.