anthony watmough

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is the best man to take the second row job for the kangaroos. bobcats days are over i think. manly played bloody brilliant and it was all from great runs up the middle from mona and watmough. i hate manly but well done

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watmough is a ****ing gun! I rate him very highly. Bobcat doesnt come close to Watmough. He should be the first 2nd rower picked.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either Hindmarsh or Bobcat need to go - You only need one tackling machine in the second row - and both bobcat and hindy do that same thing.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watmough is a fantastic player
should be in the test side

M

MrCharisma

You're all ****ed... I can't believe your badmouthing our captain... any club would take this guy

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're all ****ed... I can't believe your badmouthing our captain... any club would take this guy
Not bad mouthing him but reality is either he or hindy go - i would rather see hindmarsh go because i think ryan still has some attacking flair in him. But reality is both make 35 tackles a game and not too much else so both in the side is useless... Kick out hindy!

M

MrCharisma

Not bad mouthing him but reality is either he or hindy go - i would rather see hindmarsh go because i think ryan still has some attacking flair in him. But reality is both make 35 tackles a game and not too much else so both in the side is useless... Kick out hindy!
I'm pretty sure at the start of the year Hindy and Bedsy retired from rep football

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did hindy not play origin though?

H

Haztrick

He did ^^ And Ryan beat him in stats, for tackles at least.

I agree that Choc deserves a start and is the best Australia have, but I also agree that only one of Hindy/Ryan should be in the side and for me, it's Ryan hands down. He makes as many/more tackles than Hindmarsh, as well as having excellent ball skills and the ability to make good meters. just see more value in Ryan than Hindmarsh.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I say...

Wattmough and Hindmarsh - 2nd Rowers
Dallas Johnson - Lock

Then have Hoffman off the bench for hole punching and fringe terrorizing.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not bagging Bobcat, just saying Watmough deserves his spot ahead of Ryan. Watmough will be one of the best forwards in the game very soon if he isnt already. Ive got a massive rap on him. Watmough deserves to be in the Aussie team ahead of Ryan and Hindy. As Rach said they are similar players. One has to drop to the bench. With Watmough playing in the GF next week, he only has to have a decent game and he should be in the team.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watmough, What a Player!!! Last Night was his best performance of his Career, Seriously, His Try was a Sneaky one but he earned it even though Justin Smith didn't have clue what was going on.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
i agree

watmough hinmarsh and johnson in the back row
with either bird gallen or hoffman on the bench

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still rate SBW above this guy.

Ryan however stilll has attacking flair..its a beauty to watch him run and pass then have your heart drop when either Tonga or Utai just bomb the try

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watmough is an absolute gun! going to have a huge impact in the GF next week

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still rate SBW above this guy.

Ryan however stilll has attacking flair..its a beauty to watch him run and pass then have your heart drop when either Tonga or Utai just bomb the try
Maybe so but you have to admit he performed well enough to be in contention for a Green & Gold Jersey.

Eel83

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watmough is playing very well. He deserves to be in the test side and if its at the expense of Hindy then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.