Anthony Milford

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here we go….
Half decent game and “sign him up” farrrk.
When he’s interested, he goes good but won’t take long before he goes missing in games. He needs the coin at the moment so he’s trying to drive up his stock.
We need elite spine players, that should be our core focus in recruitment

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Here we go….
Half decent game and “sign him up” farrrk.
When he’s interested, he goes good but won’t take long before he goes missing in games. He needs the coin at the moment so he’s trying to drive up his stock.
We need elite spine players, that should be our core focus in recruitment
4733ABCE-5949-4AE2-8479-503E5C4012D4.jpegSigned and delivered according to my insider. Hater

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That didn't take long.. Now I've heard it all.. Milford over Burton.. :tearsofjoy:
Milford 1 line Break assist, technical a try assist to gagai but bunker sucks in 50 mins of a game. Burton in 10 games being the dominant play maker. 4 linebreak assists, 3 try assists. Milford is on track to double those statistics if he had played the entire year. Milford> Matt ‘ I need more money than i am worth’ Burton.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Milford 1 line Break assist, technical a try assist to gagai but bunker sucks in 50 mins of a game. Burton in 10 games being the dominant play maker. 4 linebreak assists, 3 try assists. Milford is on track to double those statistics if he had played the entire year. Milford> Matt ‘ I need more money than i am worth’ Burton.
Did you see that knock on by Milford off the scrum? Sign him up!!! 5 year deal... Sack Burton now!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Milford 20 years in NRL and done nothing Burton 2nd year in the NRL and has won a grandfinal

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did bugger all while on a huge contract. He might be showing more interest now because he's chasing his next contract from a position where he's on much less coin. As much as he's got plenty of talent, his commitment seems sorely lacking.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did you see that knock on by Milford off the scrum? Sign him up!!! 5 year deal... Sack Burton now!
Terrible pass. Milf couldn’t do much there.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This thread aged well. Since then Milford has put in about 4 shit kicks that led to linebreaks, knocked it on and been ragdolled in defence like always.
Teammates let him down. Need to fuck off from AOB and come to the bulldogs to further improve his talents.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
14 tackles and 5 missed for Milford tonight. Standard..
Edge backrower not doing his job in protecting him. Milf been hard done by his shit crap teammates. Why he is on the outer and coming to the dogs according to @Isaac to partner Josh Ralph.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I suppose Milfords teammates let him down all of those years at Brisbane too?
Ofc. Ben Hunt ruined Milf’s legacy by ruining the 2015 GF. Seibold also ruined Milf. Hard done by. Shane Flanagan will protect him hopefully.