• Leave it

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Don't give a rats

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do get the frustration from the aboriginal people on this one.
And i really do dislike our anthum compared to others.

Id be fine with a new wording or even an entire new song.

As long as it doesnt go to far the other way and become just another fuck white man PC rubbish.
No. This needs to stop. Every time it’s.... we just wanna change this little thing. Next fkn minute they’re changing everything. Give them a an inch they take a mile. No more.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No. This needs to stop. Every time it’s.... we just wanna change this little thing. Next fkn minute they’re changing everything. Give them a an inch they take a mile. No more.
You will never make everyone happy, and the left will always push for change.

I just feel this is somthing that could change for the better.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You will never make everyone happy, and the left will always push for change.

I just feel this is somthing that could change for the better.
Whether it’s for better or not is irrelevant. It’s all politics and like i said it won’t stop there. This is the entry point. It’s already enough getting lectured by aborigines before fkn nrl games. Like it’s rugby league. I do not care to hear about it before a fkn game. They’re just everywhere. Everything has been infiltrated by globalists. And nationalists have no fkn balls because they’re scared of the persecution by the msm. The only one really is trump aggressively against the globalists. But we need more, 1 trump isn’t enough.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What’s next? Changing street traffic lights to gender neutral icons? Wait....
This is actually the best idea you’ve ever had. Even better, have gender fluid lights and let people exercise their personal freedoms to determine how they wish to identify those lights.

You’re onto a winner. I’m taking this idea to my next focus group.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Traffic light aren't change often I think about 20 in the last 100 years out 7000 in NSW at is just the roads side trains is another monster and it ls only the decommissioned lines which have changed.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually that is a great idea.

I think it is time we put on our big boy pants and showed the world that we are Australian, not British Subjects.

The Royal Family mean nothing more than the Kardashians to me and to a lot of people.

Time to become a Republic, Change the flag and piss the UK flag off it (Just to prove we aren't Britans bitches anymore), New National Anthem, New coat of arms. Dump the Govenor-General who answers to the Queen and install a President who answers to the people and a Prime Minister as head of Government.

Make everything Australian and not British hand me downs.

Time to stand up and be AUSTRALIAN.

I know I am in the minority but I can dream.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think more pressing issues than the Anthem should be on the agenda really. Health and education in remote communities should be the focus rather than an issue that polarises and creates an us and them mentality. But this isn't how the current government thinks in my opinion. If anything it just waters down any potential moves to improve the lives of people in tough situations.

I don't care if the anthem is changed. But it won't solve the issues that create division between groups of different races or heritage.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol here we fkn go.
the left continuously wanting to change everything.
Any push back, and it’s refuted with. What’s the big deal how does it affect you lol.
Well, exactly what is the fkn big deal and how does it affect you. What’s next? Changing street traffic lights to gender neutral icons? Wait....
Always with the drama. And you call other people snow flakes.....

Ohhh noooooooo progressionnnnnnn.... ohhhhh nooooooo. They toooook our jobsssss. I waanntttttt tooo be stuck in 1950sssss Australiaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whether it’s for better or not is irrelevant. It’s all politics and like i said it won’t stop there. This is the entry point. It’s already enough getting lectured by aborigines before fkn nrl games. Like it’s rugby league. I do not care to hear about it before a fkn game. They’re just everywhere. Everything has been infiltrated by globalists. And nationalists have no fkn balls because they’re scared of the persecution by the msm. The only one really is trump aggressively against the globalists. But we need more, 1 trump isn’t enough.
Wait. Whether its for the better or not is irrelevant?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJJAJAJAAJJAJAJAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Changing something for the better is the only thing thats relevant.

Any reasonable person (left and right) can see that an anthem change from one that doesn't represent pre-british Australia or post 1970s Australia is not a bad thing.

And please. Stop with the slippery slope argument. "OHHHH MAHHHH GAAWWWDDD. IF I MAKE AN INDIGENOUS PERSON FEEL INCLUDED BY CHANGING THE ANTHEM, NEXT THING THEY ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO MURDER PEOPLE AND NOT BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY." "Durrr dey touk ouw jowbs"

stop with the drama snowy

Last edited:

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Just change it to "we like bums in g's"

I'm sure both natives and boat people would find a middle ground here.
Natives ??!! I say old chap That sounds as out of date as the anthem.

Last edited:

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
We’ve always had one of the worst anthems .
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Australian anthem song with any passion from anyone...ever! , it’s almost like people are embarrassed to sing it.
I get more emotional watching the French and English anthems before a game.