News Another sponsor gone

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They must have just wanted to save money and this was their excuse to get out of the contract.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would hate to see whats sponsors would do in light of bashing your misses, drink driving, dick pics over the phone etc etc
If it is anyone other than us probably nothing. Don't really think I have ever seen anything in the media relating to Souths losing sponsorship over any of these things. Or maybe because it is not us it is not newsworthy. Half the sponsorships that other clubs have ( those that have a million of them like Souths, Tigers) are not substantial anyway. Souths big ones are all through Crowe and his mates anyway.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never eating that again
Tried one of their puddings once and that was it. Did not even bother getting the freebies at games. Overpriced anyway for what they are.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New slogan....

Wicked Sister
Soft and Sloppy
like our custard

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I went into Jaycar wearing a Bulldogs cap and they just looked at me. I couldn't find any electronic stores in my area so I went there. At least I made a point lol should've wore the jearsy and shorts

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/1449594015317199/posts/2245030485773544/

Check out the comments on Wicked Sister’s “statement” they are getting hammered!
Glen Wallis Let me guess, business is flopping and your not making money so rather than bow out and admit you cant afford to sponsor the club anymore you create some weak excuse from something that happened over a month ago.. I bet yourself and your staff have done way worse things when out on the town.. Maybe change your name from wicked sister to dramaqueen sister .......You claim to have family values yet turn your back on someone due to a media promoted over reaction .... family dont do that they back each other..

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Andrea Santos Lopreiato Wow that was a quick reaction from Wicked Sister....

Mitch Owun Well that's interesting, because Bulldogs club sponsorship deals are only ever made 1-2 years at a time.

Your deal with the Bulldogs was a 2 year sponsorship deal from 2016 to 2018.

Just like the fat controller from Jaycar, your company is using the timing of this incident to grandstand and pull out to save money. Nothing more, nothing less.

Put simply, you never intended to extend sponsorship past 2018.

I mean lets be serious, how can a company of 35 sustain a $350k sponsorship deal on a pair of shorts that barely anyone is every going to see.

I doubt many people go "WOW close up of Aiden Tolmans thigh... OOOOh I know what I'm having for desert tonight".

You could have gained more exposure from a prominent spot on the jersey, but cheaped out at $350k with a shorts spot.

Perhaps invest that $350k on a social media team instead.

In a world of social media selling products, I can count on both hands the posts you've made this year.

I've bought your deserts before but they are overpriced and under deliver. Coles/Woolies own brand ones are probably made by your mob anyway.

Timothy Wynyard Thank you Wicked Sister for making it an easier decision for my family and I to refrain from buying your products again. You have just lost 7 customers.

Cameron James And I will show you the same support and loyalty
#proudtobeabulldog

Matt Mulquin A ‘family brand’ whose branding includes devil’s horns

Chris McCarthy Didn't know you were even a sponsor.. Never seen your logo.. Um hope you didn't pay too much lol

Amy Scott Pfft. What a shame we can no longer support you

Alanna Rose Who cares, no one even knows who wicked sisters deserts are and if they do it’s only because the Bulldogs supported you... Watch your limited sales after this piss poor post reduce even further

Constantine Dess Actually - in order to be in a financial position to sponsor a major league team would indicate a great deal of success in the market place to begin with. Therefore to say that the bulldogs are responsible for market success is not only completely wrong but a strong indication that you have no idea of what you are talking about. It seems that the Bulldogs are gonna need all the help they can get. Good on them I say.

Gary Moran Constantine, you say ‘Bulldogs are gonna need all the help they can get’. A bit rich coming from a Parra supporter, the reigning wooden spooners

Matthew O'Neill You say you have family values yet wanted Lynne Anderson to throw Adam Elliott and Marcelo Montoya out of her family. This company certainly lives up to their name of being wicked.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wicked sister was a bad girl anyway, gotta be up herself to pull out a month later, in the context of what was supposed to be a private function on the third floor.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez more guff for Adam to deal with....and they were all so softly, softly worrying about Ingliss and R U OK? when his misdemeanour could have taken lives.

What about Adam Elliott's state of mind with Wicked Sister turning the knife 4 weeks later!

Is is so wrong and vindictive
...us Bulldogs fans can see through it and will proudly support our own.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm actually finding this hilarious. Their contract was coming to and end at the end of October anyway. They could've done the humble thing anyway and let the sponsorship expire without causing a big commotion, but no, they 'tried' to save face and it came back and bit them on the ass. Jaycar 2.0 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are about to loose another sponsor...
Thanks to the arrogant arsehole Paul Dunn !!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Tried one of their puddings once and that was it. Did not even bother getting the freebies at games. Overpriced anyway for what they are.
Ive never actually had it but just saying haha

3rdManIn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don’t need them, let’s welcome Pepsi Max into our family guys
are you saying weve already got pepsi as our new shorts sponsor? and i heard ladbrokes is coming on board to replace jaycar. is that also happening?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More than values and any other reasons given by sponsors the mad monday fiasco just gave all our sponsors the opportunity to revaluate their sponsorship dollars..

From the outside looking in for non bulldogs fans they see: new management, new coach, young team, few big names, no star signings on the horizon.. no one sees any great deal of success on the field in near future.. Easy excuse to back out