News Another sponsor gone

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh fuck no. A dessert-based protest against the club. They’ll be no recovery from this devastating blow.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Wicked Sister Desserts is a family-owned business and we share the same family values as our customers. What has occurred is completely unacceptable."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

One, so every single one of your customer is family orientated, are they?

Two, every single one of your customer is an altarboy, are they? Squeaky clean records.

Three, it's cute that whoever this company is waited until after the dust has settled to open its tiny mouth to speak.

Four, if you're not good enough because of your extremely high morals and ethics for my club then I guess satanic, terrorist trouble makers like me aren't good enough to shop at your store(s). Wherever they are.

Values such as obesity and poor health? That's all you'll get from that shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for that cancerous logo to piss off from the back of our shorts so I can buy a new pair. God it's an eyesore
The shorts you buy don’t have the logo on them anyway.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've been waiting for that cancerous logo to piss off from the back of our shorts so I can buy a new pair. God it's an eyesore
I'll just say what everyone thinks, I'm glad that faggy feminine bullshit sponsor is off our shorts.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's what happens when you aren't dominanting the competition all your sponsors are looking for a way out.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Wicked Sister Desserts is a family-owned business and we share the same family values as our customers. What has occurred is completely unacceptable."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

One, so every single one of your customer is family orientated, are they?

Two, every single one of your customer is an altarboy, are they? Squeaky clean records.

Three, it's cute that whoever this company is waited until after the dust has settled to open its tiny mouth to speak.

Four, if you're not good enough because of your extremely high morals and ethics for my club then I guess satanic, terrorist trouble makers like me aren't good enough to shop at your store(s). Wherever they are.
I endorse your cromulent remarks and also would like to take this opportunity to send a message to gaycar and dirty sister

GET FUCKED both of you

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's what happens when you aren't dominanting the competition all your sponsors are looking for a way out.
Fuck 'em, they need us more than we need them.

Guaranteed we will replace both those shit ***** easily.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the feeling that both Jaycar and WS were just looking for a reason to get out of their contracts due to economic circumstances.

Good riddance to both.

Hopefully we'll get Tooheys New to step up as jersey sponsor and the Australian Hotels Association for the shorts.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get the feeling that both Jaycar and WS were just looking for a reason to get out of their contracts due to economic circumstances.

Good riddance to both.

Hopefully we'll get Tooheys New to step up as jersey sponsor and the Australian Hotels Association for the shorts.
Spot on. It took them a while to jump ship.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess they see it as they have to protect their brand. Like it or not plenty of people were riled up by the media and were outraged.

I dont think they give 2 shits about 0.0001% of their customers "not buying it anymore."

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well, I guess they see it as they have to protect their brand. Like it or not plenty of people were riled up by the media and were outraged.

I dont think they give 2 shits about 0.0001% of their customers "not buying it anymore."
Just like 0.0001% of us give a fuck that they left. Little shitty company making shit deserts.

Plus they probably enjoy 0.0001% of the market share.

BigDog85

Waterboy
Reaction score

Do you really think there is a single human being out there that thought to themselves "the daily telegraph had a naughty bulldog on the front page and I've seen a brand called wicked sister on their shorts that apparently make prepackaged desserts - I will never eat one of their desserts again because of this association"?