Another Shooting in US..Oklahoma

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruz is one sick piece of you know what. I'm trying to hold back on these moronic politicians. Donald Dump getting up and doing a speech at the NRA was a disgrace.
unfortunately, no real unifying figure in US politics these days... things are going to get worse before they get better as I think Biden is noticeably deteriorating, Harris is not up to the job, and Trump is likely to run again in 2024 --> I don't think with his ego he can let it go

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If these gun toting lunatics wanna kill everyone why dont they go and enlist in the Ukrainian army?
Fantasy of their life to spend all month shooting at fuckers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What if America MANDATES guns? Like you have HAVE to have a gun. More people with guns = more good guys with guns. I'm surprised that haven't pushed for this already haha

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am unsure what the mechanism would be in the US, but they have amended their constitution previously... put the Second Amendment to a vote of the people by referendum and live with the result

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No coincidences .. so they’re trying to remove the 2nd amendment but then there’s what 3-4 shootings in 3 weeks? That tranny kid had $7000 worth of guns and apparently he was poor. That whole country is fucked. Not surprised if they set all these up to pass their laws.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What if America MANDATES guns? Like you have HAVE to have a gun. More people with guns = more good guys with guns. I'm surprised that haven't pushed for this already haha
They do that in Switzerland from memory. Apparently works well?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Switzerland has an interesting way of handing it. They have mandatory military service for all citizens. After you finish your military service, you get to keep your gun. Quite a smart way to do it as it ensures that people are trained on firearms.

Even though mass shootings and gang shootings in the US are bad, the major causes of firearm death is mishandling of firearms and suicide. And in a related thing, you can legally buy drugs to kill yourself in Switzerland.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know, had a family friend that worked there and they never mentioned anything about it.