Another Member of the Dogs Family

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chalk up another one fellas... my son Harvey was born yesterday and the agreement with the missus is boys are dogs fans. Thankful he isn't old enough to remember what a trash season it has been but hopefully things are on the up!!View attachment 17076
Congratulations mate!! A real positive during a bleak season!!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats mate, you have a few years before he will realise what is going on so hopefully we have got it together by then and he can cheer with you!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chalk up another one fellas... my son Harvey was born yesterday and the agreement with the missus is boys are dogs fans. Thankful he isn't old enough to remember what a trash season it has been but hopefully things are on the up!!View attachment 17076
How great seeing your little fellow will at least erase a few of Nasheed's posts from my mind.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good to know there's young fans coming through. Good times will return.

Newest member of Team Bulldogs.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations mate, good to see you contributing to the Nations future and the survival of the species.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Congratulations on your little fella mate! Best time of your life having a beaut little bub to focus on and enjoy. All the best mate.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
COngrats man!

Do your best to make him a dogs fan. I am doing my best too, but I am definitely worried. I have heaps of mates whos kids seem to support random teams, despite attempts at indoctrination. Is it spite? Is it their mates? Who knows. Scary either way.

A guy I know is a staunch manly guy and his son supports the rabbitohs :/

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
COngrats man!

Do your best to make him a dogs fan. I am doing my best too, but I am definitely worried. I have heaps of mates whos kids seem to support random teams, despite attempts at indoctrination. Is it spite? Is it their mates? Who knows. Scary either way.

A guy I know is a staunch manly guy and his son supports the rabbitohs :/
Thankfully the missus is on board too she is a sharks fan but the agreement was boys are dogs fans and girls are sharks fans. So far I am 2 from 2!!