Another Mass Shooting in....

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep... checked his phone, too. Wonder what he was doing on it.... Words With Friends? Tinder?
I was pissed at this bloke too originally, and thought he was a cat but this..

UVALDE, TX — A Uvalde police officer criticized over video of him checking his phone during the massacre at Robb Elementary School is the husband of a teacher who was killed in the classroom and had contacted him after after being shot, according to a Texas lawmaker investigating the shooting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was pissed at this bloke too originally, and thought he was a cat but this..

UVALDE, TX — A Uvalde police officer criticized over video of him checking his phone during the massacre at Robb Elementary School is the husband of a teacher who was killed in the classroom and had contacted him after after being shot, according to a Texas lawmaker investigating the shooting.

I definitely symathise for him, however if his wife was dying he should have been with her and not at work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I definitely symathise for him, however if his wife was dying he should have been with her and not at work.
He was with her. Or at least, he was trying to get to her without getting kids killed in the process.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Asian terrorist. People thought it was fireworks because of Chinese new year. Very sad

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a weird one and no one knows the motive. 70+ year old Asian man shooting up a Chinese event. Wonder if it’s got to do with Chinese politics. Either way I don’t understand I mean I do understand the weak prey on the defenceless. It is just so cowardly. Rip to all the innocent

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Asian terrorist. People thought it was fireworks because of Chinese new year. Very sad
That’s seems so premeditated and disturbing as hell. Clearly knew they’d think it’s fireworks. These souls and minds, God help them.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the Port Auther massacre, the government enacted some VERY tough gun laws and we haven't seen a mass shooting to this day so far. BUT, we also now have more guns and licensed shooters in the country than ever before, with no corresponding rise in gun crime whatsoever, we must be doing something right.
However, America is the nation that commonsense long forgot and if they did nothing after Sandy Hook they will do nothing now...
Exactly.

Also, there’s more guns in America than ppl so anyone who thinks gun laws will work in America is stupid. Can finesse some small restrictions but it won’t do a lot.

It actually IS a mental health issue and a lack of church/mosque etc meaning ppl is living empty pointless lives.

This was not an issue prior to the nineties. They didn’t happen.

So it is a social disease and how do u fix this disease? Honest talk. No Pc shit.
And ppl have to actually do something about it because it’ll happen forever.

The reason this is happening at schools is because these kids is having a horrible time there so they is lashing out at the cause of their stress

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly boys, way too much money wrapped up in the gun market for anything to ever happen.
In America you would have a better chance banning Alcohol than guns....
And nor should they ban guns. Would be the worst thing imaginable. Described in previous post.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We very often hear of kids who are bullied killing themselves. Sometimes the coin flips the other way. Bullies should take note.

If he was bullied and if he reported it and nothing was done about it, then others also have a hand in the blame too.
Doesn’t make it ok but the media has made the school shooter concept a media star so it’s at the forefront of minds.

I would definitely teach my future son to be hard. Just take no shit from bullies. Hook up with a crew who had your back and teach fighting, mma,boxing even karate or something.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We very often hear of kids who are bullied killing themselves. Sometimes the coin flips the other way. Bullies should take note.

If he was bullied and if he reported it and nothing was done about it, then others also have a hand in the blame too.
Doesn’t make it ok but the media has made the school shooter concept a media star so it’s at the forefront of minds.

I would definitely teach my future son to be hard. Just take no shit from bullies. Hook up with a crew who had your back and teach fighting, mma,boxing even karate or something.
Man you're so hard @Nasheed, I love you bro, walla.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is a weird one and no one knows the motive. 70+ year old Asian man shooting up a Chinese event. Wonder if it’s got to do with Chinese politics. Either way I don’t understand I mean I do understand the weak prey on the defenceless. It is just so cowardly. Rip to all the innocent
Yeah the 70+ year Asian, straight, Christian, pro-life white supremacist...

The worst type of terrorist.