Another Mass Shooting in....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's successive years of no one with balls. Blaming the gun lobby is a huge cop out. If you are President you have more power than a gun lobby.

Murica = JOKE. they are poisoning the world with shit like Kardashans and mass shootings becoming normal. Absolute cesspool of a society and idiotic patriotic gun mentality.
Yes, so why is that ‘Biden’s America’?
The same America as Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton and the list goes on…

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To sum up, it's not a political thing, it's a Murika thing.
The dig at Biden was because he will do absolutely nothing about it. He will instead talk about doing things.

Which is what every other President has done on this issue. I'm 100 percent with DinkumDog when he says so glad I don't live there.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na not at all but nice misinformation, goes hand in hand with you thinking liberals went too far right lmao.
This isn’t a fun issue, this is a severe mental health issue that’s been left unchecked. Go look at the stats of Chicago and the gun crime there albeit with strict gun laws. This is a disgusting event and the indivial should be held accountable not people who are law abiding citizens which is the overwhelming majority.
Rip to the innocent lives lost. There is never an excuse and it’s about time people are given proper help and not just told it’s normal you feel this way and left alone.
I was being VERY facetious.
It's a massive problem where any nut over there can get major firepower without too much trouble and they are protected by my statement.
They are so obsessed with "freedom" that they are tearing themselves apart.
If they did nothing after Sandi Hook they will never do anything meaningful ever.
America is the land that commonsense long forgot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure this is going to offend someone and I don't care but this shooter clearly has mental issues, how the fuck did he get approved for 2 high powered rifles?
It's Texas. To be approved you just have to be 18. There's no license required to own and carry a gun.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The dig at Biden was because he will do absolutely nothing about it. He will instead talk about doing things.

Which is what every other President has done on this issue. I'm 100 percent with DinkumDog when he says so glad I don't live there.
Pretty much. But it's extremely difficult to do anything. Just look at Obama. He tried to push all these new gun laws through and the Republicans blocked them all.

Same will happen with Biden. Any law he attempts to push through will be considered "unconstitutional" and won't pass the house.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
following on from the previous thing, anybody who thinks the NRA or the gun lobby is pushing back against gun control is a conspiracy theorist freak and is totally illogical, spreading misinformation

why would they want to do that?
They go on about protecting their second amendment, the right to keep and bear arms. They would change their fucked up minds if their child was murdered in cold blood.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not pro or anti gun per se but think we need to look at the bigger picture. Many other countries around the world have liberal (probably too soon for that word) relaxed gun laws. Don't see kids in those countries doing this as frequently as what seems to happen in the US.

Think social media is partially to blame. Add in a dose of cultural shift. Maybe a lack of education and management by schools to let these situations devolve to this point.

I don't know enough to really point the finger. Just seems very strange that kids feel these days that the way out is to get a semi and go on a spree. The gun is the tool - not the cause of the issue.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly this piece of shit was bullied badly as a kid because of a stutter.. Then things got worse, he dropped out of school and became more alienated, went goth and got into guns etc..

He got bullied at school so he kills innocent young children at school that had nothing to do with anything.. Makes no sense..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not pro or anti gun per se but think we need to look at the bigger picture. Many other countries around the world have liberal (probably too soon for that word) relaxed gun laws. Don't see kids in those countries doing this as frequently as what seems to happen in the US.

Think social media is partially to blame. Add in a dose of cultural shift. Maybe a lack of education and management by schools to let these situations devolve to this point.

I don't know enough to really point the finger. Just seems very strange that kids feel these days that the way out is to get a semi and go on a spree. The gun is the tool - not the cause of the issue.
There's definitely a lot more complexity than just "guns are bad"

I recall that many countries have more restrictions but they're different restrictions per country. For example, Sweden has very relaxed gun laws. You have to be 18, but you have to also have a license which you lose if you have any criminal activity or disruptive behaviour, and they also have mandatory military service so people are generally trained on weapons and the psychopaths are weeded out. They also don't allow open carry.

The big push from many isn't to remove guns in the US as that would be pretty much impossible. The push is to add background checks Nation wide before you can buy a firearm. As it currently stands in many states you can just buy a gun if you can prove you're 18. Doesn't matter if you have a criminal record.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim Jefferies says it perfectly in the above skits, please watch and enjoy!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A high school student in Texas has been charged arrested after he was seen holding an assault rifle and walking towards a high school in Richardson

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yet it is not just these days though..I had a little Google search on School Shootings in the the 20th century in US schools..which included universities..(the fact alone they have a Wikipedia page devoted to them suggests their frequency) culminating in 1999 with the most fatalities in the Columbine High shootings (15 deaths) ..three more shootings actually followed this massacre in the same year.. There was almost a shooting incident every year last century..and in many years there was multiple incidents..not always with fatalities, but still school shootings..

It’s the ability, the ease, to get guns and the willingness to solve problems with guns that is really the issue..

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's definitely a lot more complexity than just "guns are bad"

They kinda designed to kill people, why some fucker in the states think they need to walk down suburban areas with a semi automatic rifle ,is pretty fucking weird, but it will never change for them , there will be a bunch more school shootings over there every single year.some half arsed statement from the nra a bunch of thoughts and prayers and no lessons learned whatsoever

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure this is going to offend someone and I don't care but this shooter clearly has mental issues, how the fuck did he get approved for 2 high powered rifles?
Bro because that's NOT the shooter, this is again conservatives being fuckheads trying to blame transgenders for something that happened, playing their BS culture wars over a tragedy like this

2. No, there is no evidence that the gunman was transgender.
Hours after the attack, a post on the fringe online message board 4chan circulated claiming that the gunman was transgender. Numerous photographs falsely claiming to show the gunman wearing women’s clothing were attached.

The authorities have said the gunman was male.

The unfounded claims made their way to Telegram channels of far-right militia groups such as the Proud Boys, where people falsely claimed that the shooting was a result of hormone therapy undertaken by the gunman.

By Wednesday, the claims that the gunman was transgender had been amplified by high-profile people such as Representative Paul Gosar, an Arizona Republican who was censured last year by the House after he posted a video that depicted him killing a Democratic lawmaker. Mr. Gosar’s Twitter post on the matter has been deleted.

Photos of dark-haired transgender women circulated alongside images of the gunman’s face, accompanied with false accusations that they were the same person. “There is an overwhelming number of individuals who are posting images of this person, who was the shooter, and information about the nature of them being transgender,” Stacy Washington, the host of the SiriusXM show “Stacy on the Right,” said on Tuesday night. She added: “We don’t have definitive proof, but I’d say, this many pictures? My goodness. There’s something going on here.”

On Tuesday, a transgender artist said on Reddit that people online “just took my photos and used it to spread misinformation.” After the artist posted other photos as proof, an account on Twitter that discusses gun rights deleted a post that had included the artist’s photo and apologized.

A 22-year-old transgender student living in New York also reported that photos of her were falsely linked to the gunman. She posted photos of herself on Twitter to prove her identity and asked people to stop saying the photos of her were of the gunman.

“Im very close to crying,” she posted at one point.

The Trans Safety Network, a research group that monitors threats against the transgender community, said in a statement on Wednesday that it had identified photos of three transgender people wrongly linked to the gunman and confirmed that all three were alive.

Mr. Gosar and Ms. Washington did not respond to requests for comment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro because that's NOT the shooter, this is again conservatives being fuckheads trying to blame transgenders for something that happened, playing their BS culture wars over a tragedy like this

2. No, there is no evidence that the gunman was transgender.
Hours after the attack, a post on the fringe online message board 4chan circulated claiming that the gunman was transgender. Numerous photographs falsely claiming to show the gunman wearing women’s clothing were attached.

The authorities have said the gunman was male.

The unfounded claims made their way to Telegram channels of far-right militia groups such as the Proud Boys, where people falsely claimed that the shooting was a result of hormone therapy undertaken by the gunman.

By Wednesday, the claims that the gunman was transgender had been amplified by high-profile people such as Representative Paul Gosar, an Arizona Republican who was censured last year by the House after he posted a video that depicted him killing a Democratic lawmaker. Mr. Gosar’s Twitter post on the matter has been deleted.

Photos of dark-haired transgender women circulated alongside images of the gunman’s face, accompanied with false accusations that they were the same person. “There is an overwhelming number of individuals who are posting images of this person, who was the shooter, and information about the nature of them being transgender,” Stacy Washington, the host of the SiriusXM show “Stacy on the Right,” said on Tuesday night. She added: “We don’t have definitive proof, but I’d say, this many pictures? My goodness. There’s something going on here.”
So The guy in a dress is not the shooter?