Another food thread but different...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think you mean, "enhancing the natural flavour of the tomato by removing that pesky water"
No, no, no! If you are subjecting the food to unnatural processes, how can it enhance the natural flavour? lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have you Marley? I haven't and wouldn't lol
Was nearly going to post that Indian food is a non fav but i don't actually hate it, butter chicken and tikka masala are ok dishes But pretty westernised these days I'm guessing.
Pizza hut do a good chicken and bacon pizza in a creamy sauce, nom nom.
Not big on hot and spicy but I believe some do a peri peri chicken one?
You don't like Indian...wut. I fucking love it,.my stomach doesn't though. Yes I've had it and it's decent. I haven't had pizza hut in years so wouldn't know, either make it myself or get it from a localish pizza shop.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unnatural process... sun-dried...
Before they are sun dried they are generally cut in half, sprinkled with salt or sulfur dioxide, then placed directly under the hot sun, rather than the shady vines where they usually grow. Not exactly a natural state for a tomato.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Before they are sun dried they are generally cut in half, sprinkled with salt or sulfur dioxide, then placed directly under the hot sun, rather than the shady vines where they usually grow. Not exactly a natural state for a tomato.
Is salt unnatural?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not in itself, no. But it is when it is incorporated into a process designed to deliberately dry out a naturally juicy fruit.
Yep. But if tomatoes fell into the ocean and the tide went out and they dried up and the sun hit them... Natural process.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep. But if tomatoes fell into the ocean and the tide went out and they dried up and the sun hit them... Natural process.
They would also have to be cut in half, possibly by the dorsal fins of roving orcas.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had Pizza tonight, i can enjoy retaste all night with each burp. Mmmm

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
100% stinks like a 100 year old dead body egg farted and garlic burped.

Same with Lebo kafta, it smells like it's already been digested and farted out lol

Assyrian, Iraqi and Turkish kebabs are the real kebabs.
Farkin spot on bro including the kefta that's bought ready made from the butcher - unless it's home made bro.

Lil secret with kefta bro, dab vinegar instead if water once when placing on a skewer and barbecue that MF'er.

You'll thank me later..

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Farkin spot on bro including the kefta that's bought ready made from the butcher - unless it's home made bro.

Lil secret with kefta bro, dab vinegar instead of water once when placing on a skewer and barbecue that MF'er.

You'll thank me later..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Lil secret with kefta bro, dab vinegar instead if water once when placing on a skewer and barbecue that MF'er.

You'll thank me later..
I can't eat it bro, I usually make Assyrian style kebabs on the lebo barbie.

I might make my own kafta to keep my Lebo misses happy lol