Another food thread but different...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s weird. I won’t eat cold prawns or a prawn cocktail but prawns cooked in anything like stir fry or batter or sauce - all over it. I know, weird.
Not weird dude..because the ‘flavour’ of the prawn has changed due to it accompaniment..
I myself don’t like prawns..especially when they still got those sorrowful deep black eyes looking at you..lol! Plus they are bottom feeders they eat all kinda crap..literally..lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like lamb because of the smell… I was at the back of the butcher shop and I could smell it, and it just reminds me of dead animals… Even though I love the taste of beef!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mmjadra (cooked lentals). I cannot stand it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the huge hamburger trend. It’s an American fad I get it but I can’t eat 3x beef paddy’s with triple cheese onion jalapeños pickles a deep
Fried banana nachos half a deep fried crumbed blue whale and a bathtubs worth full of mayonnaise and Siracha I’ve got a beard no matter how many showers I’ll be smelling it for days it just doesnt work and who wants to eat that much shit in one burger..?

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the huge hamburger trend. It’s an American fad I get it but I can’t eat 3x beef paddy’s with triple cheese onion jalapeños pickles a deep
Fried banana nachos half a deep fried crumbed blue whale and a bathtubs worth full of mayonnaise and Siracha I’ve got a beard no matter how many showers I’ll be smelling it for days it just doesnt work and who wants to eat that much shit in one burger..?
I agree.

I still miss the standard corner shop greasey Joe burger. Bun, Lettuce, Tomato, Beetroot, Fried onion and bbq/tom sauce. (mine always had fried egg and cheese as well.) Best hangover cure with a 750 ml bottle of coke for after meal burp.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I agree.

I still miss the standard corner shop greasey Joe burger. Bun, Lettuce, Tomato, Beetroot, Fried onion and bbq/tom sauce. (mine always had fried egg and cheese as well.) Best hangover cure with a 750 ml bottle of coke for after meal burp.
And then back to bed ha ha for just a while. Just closing my eyes for a second babe.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As for food I hate there is very few but Tofu is right up there and most game meats like Rabbit, Camel, Venison etc. Not a big fan of eating Skippy either but Croc goes alright. That said there is BBQ rabbitt on the mixed grill meat platter at Gouchos Argetinian BBQ in Adelaide and its bloody delish.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all talk about hectic food that we love but this thread is about food we hate.

I hate: -

Jelly
Custard
Chicken breast
Cooked capsicum (raw green ones are hectic)
What?

I love a good old fashion custard tart made by a local bakery… not that crap most have now

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
As for food I hate there is very few but Tofu is right up there and most game meats like Rabbit, Camel, Venison etc. Not a big fan of eating Skippy either but Croc goes alright. That said there is BBQ rabbitt on the mixed grill meat platter at Gouchos Argetinian BBQ in Adelaide and its bloody delish.
Also the recycled salad in a little bowl beside a chicken schnitzel at a pub. Lol get fucked and the cut in half bbq fried tomato on a big breakfast. Kidding themselves aren’t they? I love both those things but not presented like that.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love all the above....Custard hands down my Favourite.
I was almost turned off custard after hearing what SOH wanted to do with it if he won the lottery from a thread a while back. His plan was basically to fill a bath with it ,fart in said bath and see if the fart would surface through the custard.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t stand all capsicum, lemon, coffee, capers, wilted greens & anything dry

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok my list.

Onion (just never liked it since I was a kid)
Capsicum
Olives
Most forms of cooked fruit. Berries are generally ok cooked.

Canned stuff (that I can enjoy if it's fresh)
- Fish
- Mushrooms
- Tomato
- Asparagus

There's a few other things I'm forgetting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Dude... you just reminded me of this scene from The Simpsons:

Tagging @ASSASSIN for the LOL,

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree.

There still around mate. I get them often with a battered sav!!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't think of any food I won't eat. I don't enjoy Mexican food but will eat it

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love capsicum, usually add large pieces when I make stir fry and add small pieces to tomato based sauces. But yeah usually Red Capsicums, but don't mind green.

But strangely hate fresh tomato (probably a texture thing)
Pickles, but don't mind Cucumber
Pumpkin.
Also not a fan of Kangaroo
Anchovies and Olives (But love cooking in Olive Oil)
Octopus and Scallops

Don't mind Tofu but only if its in small pieces in a dish like Pad Thai but not as a meat replacement.